Jobs At ThinkInsure
If you are ready to make a change and join a progressive company with strong earning potential and career growth opportunities, apply for jobs with ThinkInsure.See Our Current Jobs
What Qualifications Are We Looking For?
Here are some of the qualifications we look for in candidates :
- Experience : Insurance experience in Ontario.
- RIBO licensed : RIBO licensed is preferred.
- Education : A college diploma or university degree is preferred.
- Knowledge : A strong understanding of insurance policy, coverage details, and risk assessment.
- A drive to succeed : We’re looking for proactive insurance professionals interested in taking their career to the next level.
Desired Job Skills
Here are some of the common skills we are looking for :
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to build trusting relationships with clients.
- Strong sales and marketing skills – the ability to attract and retain customers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident negotiation skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Management Systems and CRMs.
Why Work At ThinkInsure ?
ThinkInsure is at the forefront of the broker model and continues to evolve and do things differently. Our team is part of a strong culture that is focused on working hard, professional growth, helping people and having fun doing it!
- The opportunity to work with a leading company.
- We are growing fast and offer lots of opportunities for career growth.
- Progressive use of insurance-based technology.
- Strong earning potential, including commission and bonuses.
- We are committed to continued investment in insurance technology, giving you access to cutting edge insurance systems and best practices.
- Career development and training programs.
- A fun and engaging team environment.
- We recognize the achievements of our top performers.
- We’re focused on developing our team through training and professional development.