Canada's Leading Independent Insurance Broker
Our Insurance Brokers Can Help You Save!
ThinkInsure.ca is a leading independent insurance broker, so we can get you unbiased coverage from over 40 insurance companies.
We simplify the insurance shopping process and save you money by helping you compare the best quotes and discounts for your insurance needs.
It's our job to make sure you get the insurance coverage you need at the lowest price. Our insurance brokers are here to help you save!
An Insurance Broker With Coverage For All Your Needs
As a leading Canadian insurance broker, we can help you shop for all your insurance needs at once. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance in Toronto, home insurance in Calgary, or require business insurance for your company, our brokers can help no matter where you live in Ontario and Alberta.
We help drivers save money on car insurance. Work with our brokers to get a policy that meets all your driving needs.
Your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll make. Protect it by getting home insurance that meets your needs.
Sleep better knowing that the people you love most are taken care of. Talk with our brokers about your options today!
Planning a trip outside Canada? Put your mind at ease and travel worry free with travel insurance. Don’t leave home without it!
Protect your business against risks, threats, and liability with our flexible and affordable business insurance for your needs.
Stay competitive in today’s business world by creating customized Group Insurance Plans for your employees or members.
Why Choose ThinkInsure To Be Your Insurance Broker?
ThinkInsure is a leading insurance broker for a reason. We provide you with exactly what you expect from an insurance broker.
- Savings : Save money on your rates while getting tremendous value from your insurance policy. We help you get the cheapest insurance quotes and maximize insurance discounts.
- Selection : Choose from the best insurance products and solutions from 40+ companies in Ontario. Whether you live in Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, and Calgary or anywhere else, we have the insurance products you need.
- Service : We work for you. We’re your advocate when you need assistance after an accident or when filing a claim. Our licensed and trained insurance experts provide you with personalized service when you need us most – for claims, renewals, and insurance questions.
- Simplicity : Save time and conveniently shop, compare, and buy online. Simply call or click to get a quote. It’s that quick and easy!
We Are An Insurance Broker With 40+ Insurance Companies To Compare Rates From
We know you want insurance options. This is something our insurance brokers can offer in spades. We work with more than 40 of the top insurance companies in Canada to ensure all your insurance needs are met.
Whether you are looking to renew your auto insurance, get renters insurance, or are looking for a specialized policy, our brokers can help you find a policy and save money.
A Canadian Insurance Broker With Over 45 Years Experience
During this time, we have helped thousands of people get cheap insurance quotes and save money on insurance. Call one of our friendly insurance brokers, they'll be happy to help you save on the coverage you need.
What Is An Insurance Broker?
Insurance brokers work for you. At ThinkInsure, our insurance brokers use their industry experience and knowledge to help you assess your current insurance needs, shop for insurance options and help you find the coverage you need.
In addition, they provide you with insurance quotes, answer your insurance-related questions, provide clarification, and help you with insurance claims.
Insurance Broker vs. Insurance Agent – What’s The Difference?
There are a number of differences between an insurance broker and an insurance agent or company :
- Insurance brokers work for you; agents work for the companies they represent.
- Brokers can offer you insurance products from a variety of insurance companies; agents can only offer you insurance products from the company they represent.
- Brokers provide unbiased advice and are objective.
- Brokers are licensed insurance experts who are regulated by RIBO and must follow high standards for professional competence and ethical conduct.
Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO)
ThinkInsure is a proud member of RIBO. Our insurance brokers are RIBO licensed and abide by all professional and ethical standards. They are required to complete a rigorous insurance exam to become a licensed broker and must also complete annual training to remain licensed.
Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO)
ThinkInsure is a proud member of the Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO), an organization that, in collaboration with insurance brokers and consumers, strives to create innovative solutions to improve the insurance industry.
Alberta Insurance Council
ThinkInsure is a proud member of the Alberta Insurance Council. Our brokers are AIC licensed and have a Certificate of Authority. Our brokers follow all professional standards and guidelines set out by the organization and complete annual training to maintain their licensed status.
Insurance News And Tips
At ThinkInsure.ca, we want to help you stay up to date with the latest insurance news, savings advice, driving tips and much more. We update the site regularly with helpful and informative content.
Apr 13, 2018: Need to insure a car in Alberta? There are many types of car insurance coverage to consider. Some are mandatory, while other types of coverage are optional. Here we outline the types of required and additional auto insurance coverage options for Alberta drivers.
Apr 4, 2018: Gap insurance is an often overlooked and misunderstood form of auto protection. Learn about how gap insurance works and if it's something you should consider adding to your auto insurance coverage.