Cheap Car Insurance In Toronto - Compare An Auto Insurance Quote And Save
Save Up To $500 With Toronto's Best Auto Insurance Broker
For over 45 years, ThinkInsure has been proudly helping drivers save on Toronto car insurance. Our insurance brokers provide expert savings advice and can get the cheapest quotes to help our customers save on thier car insurance.
Discover the ThinkInsure Broker Advantage and see why so many drivers choose us to be their Toronto car insurance broker.
- Savings : We save you money. We can get you quotes from 40+ insurance companies. Our customers get the cheapest rates and save hundreds each year on their car insurance.
- Selection : We give you lots of choice. We get you the best car insurance coverage and the lowest rates in Toronto. Compare quotes and choose the best option for your car insurance needs.
- Service : We value your business. Customer service and satisfaction is a top priority for us. Our team of brokers goes the extra-mile to address our customers insurance needs.
- Made Easy : It's quick, simple and free. We make the process of getting car insurance easy for Toronto drivers. We provide expert savings advice, get the best Toronto quotes and then make it easy for you to get your coverage.
Compare Toronto car insurance quotes online now and start saving. You can also call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and a ThinkInsure broker will be happy to compare the cheapest quotes in Toronto for you.
“ After my first (ever) car accident, I called Lee and she reassured me by detailing every step of the insurance claim process. She went beyond my expectations! ”
Michelle, Toronto, Ontario
Michelle, Toronto, Ontario
Get Cheap Toronto Car Insurance Quotes
Getting cheap car insurance in Toronto and across the GTA is even more important than in other cities in Canada for one simple reason – auto insurance rates in Toronto tend to be higher, on average, than any other city in the country. In fact, Ontario in general is the most expensive province to insure a vehicle.
Why Are Auto Insurance Rates Higher In Toronto?
- There are more cars on the road.
- There is more traffic when compared to the majority of other cities.
- Accidents are more frequent and likely to occur.
- There is a greater risk of car theft, vehicle break-ins, and instances of insurance fraud.
All of these factors add up to an increased level of risk for insurance companies, meaning higher car insurance rates for drivers in Toronto and across the GTA.
We understand this is not an ideal situation. The good news is there is something you can do about it to get the cheapest car insurance rates in Toronto – shop around and get Toronto car insurance quotes.
To get started, all you need to do is enter some basic information into our online car insurance quote tool and we will quickly compare multiple quotes for you. Then you can make your choice from the cheapest rates in Ontario. You can also call toll free 1-855-550-5515 and one of our licensed brokers will be happy to help you.
We'll Get You The Cheapest Toronto Car Insurance
It makes sense to shop around before making a major purchase decision. You shop around when buying a home, a vehicle, a television, and even when shopping for groceries. And car insurance is no exception. If you are a driver in Toronto, you need to explore your car insurance options before renewing your insurance policy.
Did you know that insurance rates charged by car insurance companies in Toronto to insure the same vehicle and driver can vary significantly? In some cases, rates can vary by hundreds and even thousands of dollars. Therefore, it pays to explore your options each time your Toronto car insurance policy is up for renewal.
However, too many Torontonians are leaving money on the table and simply renewing their policy without reviewing it. We understand that with so many car insurance options, it can be overwhelming. Calling up insurance companies to get quotes and discuss rates is time consuming and difficult for people to do. We get that you have a busy life, and this is why we make the process of comparing competitive, cheap car insurance rates quick and easy.
We Make It Easy To Save On Toronto Auto Insurance
Simply enter your basic information online and we will compare multiple Toronto car insurance quotes for you. Then just make your choice from the cheapest rates. You can also call 1-855-550-5515 and one of our brokers will be happy to help you.
Don't be left wondering if the car insurance quote you're getting is the best rate. If you reside in Toronto and you're looking for the best car insurance coverage at a cheap rate, we will find what you're looking for.
Savings Tip - Call UsCall to get additional car insurance discounts and expert savings advice. A quick call could save you a lot more!
Why Use A Toronto Auto Insurance Broker?
One of the key differences between an auto insurance broker and an insurance company in Toronto is their business focus. Many people overlook the importance of working with an insurance broker and the important fact that brokers work for you. You are a broker’s main priority, and it is in their best interest to help you find auto insurance coverage that meets your criteria.
As part of a broker’s customer first approach, they will help you compare rates, explore options with various insurance companies, and answer your questions to make sure you get the coverage you need at the lowest insurance rates possible.
A Local Toronto Car Insurance Broker Can Help You Save
Toronto insurance brokers know the insurance market, and they know what it’s like to be a vehicle owner in one of the busiest cities in the world. There is a lot to think about not only in terms of your vehicle and driving, but also for how to insure it.
Whether you commute every day, or only use your car occasionally in the evening and on weekends, Toronto auto insurance brokers know how to help you shop for insurance and choose a policy that matches your driving habits. If you’ve never used a broker before, now is as good a time as any to see what brokers, like us, can offer. Learn more about why ThinkInsure the best choice to be your Toronto car insurance broker.
Driving In Toronto Has It's Challenges
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the 4th largest in North America, and it also serves as the capital of Ontario. It is home to some of the busiest highways, traffic congestion, and challenging driving conditions, making it extremely important to have dependable car insurance coverage. With thousands of vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, and no shortage of other things you have to navigate during your daily commute, sometimes being a save driver isn’t enough.
You never know when you could find yourself in a fender bender, but when you have dependable car insurance from Toronto’s best car insurance broker, you can take a deep breath and rest assured that you are covered and have peace of mind in knowing you have the cheapest car insurance.
We Have Auto Insurance Coverage For Any Toronto Driver
For those with a great driving record and even those with the not-so-great driving record, we can give you the best rates available in Ontario. We can get affordable coverage young drivers or new drivers. If you are considered a high risk driver we specialize in high risk auto insurance.
We work with over 40 insurance companies, so we can get all types of Toronto drivers the best coverage for their needs at the cheapest rates. Regardless of your driving situation, we can help you get the best car insurance in Toronto :
We can even help you explore your car insurance options for the Toronto neighborhood where you live :
- Old Toronto : Notable neighborhoods include the downtown core, Harbourfront, The Beaches, Midtown, East Danforth, Yorkville, Casa Loma, Bloor West Village, Liberty Village
- North York : Don Mills, Downsview, Hillcrest Village, North York Centre, Parkwoods, Uptown Toronto, York Mills
- Scarborough : Cliffside, Eglinton East, Golden Mile, Morningside, Port Union, Scarborough City Centre, Steeles, Wexford
- Etobicoke : Centennial Park, The Kingsway, Mimico, Rexdale, Islington City Centre West
- York : Eglinton West, Oakwood-Vaughan, Old Mill, Weston
- East York : Broadview, Pape Village, Danforth, Leaside, Woodbine Heights
No matter where you live in the city, ThinkInsure can help you get car insurance coverage that makes sense for your situation. Compare Toronto car insurance quotes online or call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and start saving!
Driving Tips To Help You Save On Toronto Auto Insurance
Whether you are a seasoned Toronto driver or a tourist visiting the city, here are some very helpful tips for navigating the streets and highways that make up Toronto’s infrastructure :
- Remain alert at all times – watch out for pedestrians, cyclists, taxies, and other vehicles.
- Watch out for cyclists when driving in the downtown core.
- If possible, avoid the downtown core and major highways during peak driving times.
- Give yourself plenty of time – expect it will take you longer to drive when traffic is heavy and when driving conditions are poor.
- Expect construction delays.
- Know where you are going – using a GPS to provide you with directions.
- There are many one way streets in the city – always be conscious of them.
- When streetcars come to a stop and the doors are open, do not pass – pedestrians get on and off at all stops.
- Expect to pay premium prices for parking in the downtown core – consider parking at a commuter lot and taking the subway or go train into town.
- Fill up on gas before you head downtown – gas stations there are more expensive and are less common.
- Watch out for wildlife when driving on the highway – especially during the spring and fall.
- Always park in well-lit parking lots in high traffic areas.
These tips are a great refresher for Toronto drivers and provide new drivers to the city with some things to think about when driving in the Greater Toronto Area.
Toronto Traffic And Car Insurance Rates
Driving in Toronto is unlike anywhere else in Ontario. All of the province’s major highways pass through the region.
- Polulation Of 5.8M : The Greater Toronto Area - or GTA - is home to some 5.8 million people in the central city of Toronto and in the four municipalities of Durham, York, Peel and Halton that surround it. Just Toronto itself has 9,250 different streets, 31,160 street intersections and 2,231 traffic control signals over 5,617 km of road.
- 2.5M Daily Commuters Drive :As the largest CMA (Census Metropolitan Area) in Canada, the Greater Toronto Area has a lot of cars. While Canadian car and truck ownership averages 86 percent, not all of Toronto's 2.5 million daily commuters drive. But most do.
- Most Drivers Don't Have Passengers : Two out of three trips into and out of Toronto is by single occupant vehicle.
- Busiest Highway In North America : The segment of Highway 401 that passes through Toronto is the busiest highway in North America and one of the widest and busiest in the world, with AADT (Average Annual Daily Traffic) exceeding 400,000 vehicles in some sections. That's a whole lot of cars and trucks.
What the above facts help illustrate is that, quite simply, Toronto is a big, busy city with lots of cars on the road. This translates to lots of driving and lots of traffic congestion, which can lead to accidents - especially multi-vehicle accidents. Factor in pedestrians, cyclists, and public transportation (TTC), and there is no shortage of things that drivers need to pay attention to when behind the wheel.
Tickets, Theft And Fraud Effect Toronto Car Insurance
Each one of these factors contribute to insurance companies providing different car insurance quotes depending on the specific algorithms they use to determine auto insurance rates – meaning some rates are higher and some lower than others.
Make sure you get the best car insurance rates in Toronto by choosing ThinkInsure as your insurance broker. We will shop and compare to get you the best coverage and rates. We'll make the entire process of buying car insurance easy.
Toronto Car Insurance News
Jan 11, 2017: Distracted driving is now the leading cause of deaths on our roadways. It’s a serious, but preventable issue. Learn about the distracted driving laws in Ontario, fines and penalties for distracted driving, and tips for preventing distracted driving to improve road safety. » Read More
Jan 10, 2017: Failure to pay your home and auto insurance premium on time can have big consequences. A non payment can result in late fees, higher rates, and even cancellation of your policy. Learn more about the implications of missing insurance payments and how it can affect your insurance record. » Read More
Nov 11, 2016: While there are many proven benefits of installing winter tires in Ontario during the winter months, there are still many drivers who don’t install them. » Read More
Oct 31, 2016: We’ve all been there – the feeling of rage building up when we get stuck in traffic, are running late or get cut off by another driver. That feeling is road rage, and it’s a common occurrence today. » Read More
Other Popular Car Insurance Articles
Here are some of our most popular car insurance and driving articles.
What Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
G1, G2, G - Ontario’s Graduated Driver's Licensing System Guide
Top 10 Tips To Save On Car Insurance
Important Changes To Ontario Car Insurance In June 2016
How Are Ontario Car Insurance Rates Determined?
Top 15 Ontario Driver's Licence Questions
Get The Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes For Other Ontario Regions
Ontario Car Insurance Quotes
Barrie Car Insurance Quotes
Brampton Car Insurance Quotes
Hamilton Car Insurance Quotes
Kingston Car Insurance Quotes
Kitchener-Waterloo Car Insurance Quotes
London Car Insurance Quotes
Markham Car Insurance Quotes
Mississauga Car Insurance Quotes
Ottawa Car Insurance Quotes
Sudbury Car Insurance Quotes
Windsor Car Insurance Quotes
Compare car insurance quotes online or call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and start saving on your Toronto car insurance!
Toronto Car Insurance Testimonials
"After my first (ever) accident, I called Lee and she reassured me by detailing every step of the claim process. She went beyond my expectations!"
Michelle, Toronto, Ontario
"Dealing with Thinkinsure was a lot less painful than I was used to going through when getting my car insurance. I think I actually enjoyed the experience for the first time!"
Roger, Toronto, Ontario
"Quite easy to apply, lots of choice, easy to buy and easy to renew. A user friendly experience."
Manny, Toronto, Ontario
"After being with the same insurance company for years, it was a smart financial decision for us to change our car insurance plans to Thinkinsure. Saving money these days is more of a priority than ever before for us."
Mary & Bob, Toronto, Ontario
"Great service, great people! I wouldn't change a thing. We get great respect and service every time we call. They always double check for additional savings and are very helpful and patient."
Gordon, Toronto, Ontario
"I am so glad I transferred to Thinkinsure. I saved over $400 from my previous insurance. The customer service is fantastic; very helpful and courteous and a person I can call on again when in need. The response time is very quick. It's all about customer service and Thinkinsure delivers!"
Fred, Toronto, Ontario
"Been with Thinkinsure for over 10 years now and haven't had a problem with them the entire time. And I like my assigned account manager. He's always there."
Debbie, Toronto, Ontario
"I just went to the website to see if how much I could save with Thinkinsure. In less than 5 minutes I found out I could save over $300. I switched the next day."
Mike, Toronto, Ontario
"I didn't really care about my car insurance broker but my friend told me about Thinkinsure. They have saved me hundreds and are always there if I need anything. "
Linda, Toronto, Ontario