Why Use An Insurance Broker In Markham?
Brokers work for you, not the insurance companies. Choosing a broker offers you many benefits when shopping for insurance :
- The customer comes first : Brokers work for you. They are focused on helping you choose a policy and ensure you are getting a good rate.
- They do all the work : Brokers simplify the insurance process. They answer your questions, provide clarification, explain your policy, and compare quotes for you.
- Expert advice : They provide unbiased advice to ensure your are protected properly.
- Insurance options : They can compare coverage and rates from many insurers where an agent only has access to one company.
- Lower premiums : They can help you save by shopping with many different insurers to find the most affordable rates.
Are Insurance Brokers Licensed In Markham?
All brokers are licensed and regulated by the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO). Make sure your insurance professional is fully licensed.
Do Markham Insurance Brokers Assist With Claims?
Part of a broker’s job is to advocate on your behalf. If you have insurance questions, issues with your policy or questions about filing a claim, they can help. They will provide guidance on filing a claim, answer questions about how to open a claim or help you with issues during the process,
Get The Cheaper Rates With An Auto Insurance Broker In Markham
Markham has over 355,000 residents, many of which are drivers, and they know that Markham car insurance can be expensive. Drivers pay an average of $1,900 per year - one of the highest in the GTA and all of Ontario.
Our Markham auto insurance brokers can help you get the lower rates for all vehicle and driving needs. We have options for all types and ages of drivers.