About Unica Insurance
Unica Insurance is one of the largest property and casualty insurance companies in Canada. Founded in 1955, and with its head office in Mississauga, Ontario, it is dependably Canadian. A subsidiary of La Capitale General Insurance, based out of Quebec, the company offers innovative insurance coverage.
The company firmly believes in safeguarding your hard earned assets, and they can help you do this through their LIVEasy and PLAYEasy insurance solutions.
The Advantages Of Unica Insurance
Consumers choose Unica for many reasons, including:
- Diverse insurance products : Unica offers a wide range of specialized insurance products.
- 24/7 emergency claims service : Unica is ready to help whenever you need assistance.
- A commitment to excellence : Unica stands behind their Canadian brand and is dedicated to keeping Canada at the top of the insurance industry worldwide.
- People first focus : Unica operates on these values - integrity and transparency, customer-centric mindset, company sustainability, social involvement and responsibility.
- They are active in the community : Unica participates in fundraising campaigns in support of the Mississauga Food Bank and is a proud supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Promote environmentally friendly behaviours: Unica is green focused. Their head office is LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified, and they have a partnership with The Car Pooling Network.
- LIVEasy : An innovative insurance program designed for busy and active professionals.
Helpful Unica Links & Info
Whether you are a current Unica customer or are considering making the switch, here is some useful contact information :
- Website: www.unicainsurance.com
- 24-hour claims assistance (through Pembridge)
- Phone: : (905) 677-9777
- Toll Free: 1 800-676-0967
- 4/7 Emergency Claims Service Line at 1-866-864-1113
- Unica’s Direct Repair Program (DRP): Click here to find a Unica Direct Repair Shop near you
- Consumer Centre
- Claims Centre