About SGI Insurance
SGI Canada was founded in 1944, originally as a provincial crown corporation in Saskatchewan. The company’s mandate was to provide affordable insurance protection to the people, and SGI has continued this promise. In 1980, through a change in The Automobile Accident Insurance Act and The Saskatchewan Government Insurance Act, SGI Canada was formed.
SGI offers property and casualty insurance products through its independent insurance partner network. It currently offers insurance coverage in 5 provinces, including Ontario and Alberta.
In 2001, SGI purchased Coachman Insurance Company allowing the company to extend its insurance product offerings.
Reasons To Get Insurance With SGI Insurance
- Cost effective insurance solutions : SGI is dedicated to providing cost effective insurance solutions.
- Insurance discounts : SGI insurance policy holders can qualify for a variety of home and auto insurance discounts to save money on insurance coverage.
- A Top Employer : In 2008, SGI was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
Helpful SGI Canada Links & Info
Need to contact SGI Canada? Check out this helping contact information:
- Website: https://www.sgicanada.ca/
- Toll Free (Canada wide): 1-877-844-8460
- SGI Canada Ontario office: 10 Four Seasons Place, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M9B 6H7
- Ontario phone number: 416-255-3417
- SGI Canada Alberta office: Suite 303, 4220 98 St. N.W. Edmonton, AB T6E 6A1
- Alberta phone number: 780-822-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGI Canada Careers
- SGI Insurance Claims