Travelers Insurance Company Quotes
Call To Get A Quote Or Learn More About Travelers
Travelers Canada is a licenced Canadian insurer that includes the Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company, St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company and Travelers Insurance Company of Canada.
Although Travelers Canada has incorporated many insurers under one umbrella, it had its beginning in Canada in 1887 as The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company. Sir John A. MacDonald was its first president.
Travelers Canada has gone through many changes over the years (you can read the story here) but its commitment to service excellence and its customers.
Why ThinkInsure Customers Choose Travelers Canada
- Travelers Repair Satisfaction Guarantee : In the event of a claim, Travelers guarantees your satisfaction with the repairs for a claim to damaged property.
- Travelers Customers Benefit From Its Local Presence And North American Reach : With 1300 employees across Canada, customers receive caring support and attention for claims. Travelers has 30,000 employees worldwide in the Canada, US, UK, Brazil .
- Specialists In Underwriting, Risk Control And Claims Services : Travelers delivers excellent services in these three core capabilities.
- Diversified And Stable : Travelers’ assets worldwide amount to $105 billion with shareholder equity of $25 billion and revenues of $26 billion. Customers are safe with Travelers.
Travelers Canada Insurance Products For Individuals
Car & Vehicle Insurance
Travelers offers insurance coverage for a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, classic and antique cars and motor homes. Generally speaking insurance coverage includes :
- Uninsured motorist
- Accident benefits
Other optional coverage may include :
- Collision : If your vehicle is damaged from impact with another car or from hitting a guardrail (for example).
- Comprehensive Protection : Fire theft, glass breakage, vandalism and other types of damage.
- Loss Of Use : If damage to your car results in you losing the use of your car, this coverage provides temporary use of a rental vehicle.
Discounts For Vehicle Insurance With Travelers
Here are just some of the ways that you can save on your car insurance premiums with Travelers :
- Maintain A Good Driving Record : No convictions or tickets
- Complete Driver Training : With a ministry approve Driving School
- You Are Retired : This applies only to Ontario
- Limited Access : A child on your policy has limited access to your car while they attend a college or university
- Multi- vehicle Discount : you have more than one car on a Travelers’ policy Combine And Save : you have your home and auto insurance policy with Travelers
Travelers Canada offers flexible and adjustable home insurance coverage to suit your changing needs over your lifetime. Additional coverage with Travelers can include :
- Rental Property
- Cottages and seasonal homes
- Added schedules to property (assets)
- In some places, earthquake protection
Home Insurance Savings That Add Up with Travelers
You can save on your home insurance with Travelers if :
- Your home is less than 20 years old
- You have a security system
- Your household is non-smoking
- You’re claim-free for 3 years
- You’re over 45
- You have more than one home insured with Travelers
Business Insurance Products With Travelers
Travelers Insurance offers a wide selection of business and commercial insurance coverage in many sectors. You can explore insurance coverage for :
- Business Services
- Construction and Contractors
- Ocean Marine – includes luxury yachts, cargo, hull & liabilities
- Oil and Gas Operations
- Passenger Transportation
- Public Sector
- Commercial Real Estate
- Restaurant PROTECT
- Technology including Cyber+
- Wholesale and Distribution