Barrie's Best Auto Insurance Rates And Coverage
For over 45 years, ThinkInsure has been proudly providing Barrie with the best car insurance. With the cheapest car insurance quotes and coverage in Ontario, see why so many Barrie drivers choose us.
- We Can Save You Money : As an independent insurance provider serving Barrie, we find you a range of insurance quotes from leading Ontario insurance providers. Searching pays off. On average, our customers save about $400 a year.
- We Give You Lots Of Choice : You're able to compare quotes and choose the best option for your car insurance needs. Through ThinkInsure, you will get the best car insurance coverage and the lowest rate in Barrie.
- We Value Your Business : Delivering high customer service and satisfaction is a top priority for us. With our team of insurance licensed experts, we will make sure your car insurance requirements are met.
- It's Quick, Simple & Free : Buying car insurance in Barrie is a snap. Whether you obtain an Online Quick Quote or you call 1-855-550-5515, we will help you get the best car insurance at the lowest price in Barrie.
Bundle with your Home Insurance and save even more! Compare quotes and start saving on your Barrie car insurance now.
“ I got into a couple of accidents and was having trouble getting a good rate on my car insurance. Michelle from ThinkInsure advised me that a Usage Based Insurance plan would help me save if I drove well. Sure enough, after a few months my rates are going down and a should save a lot when I renew my policy next year. Thanks Michelle!” Robert, Barrie, ON
How To Get A Cheap Car Insurance Quote In Barrie
Enter your driving information and we will compare the cheapest quotes for you from the leading insurers.
You can compare the cheapest auto insurance quotes online buy folling these easy steps :
Start Your Quote
Begin your car insurance quote.Start
Tell Us About Yourself And Vehicle
Provide us with some basic personal, driving and vehicle information.
Compare quotes, coverage and discounts.
Choose The Best Quote
Choose the quote with the best rate and coverage.
Save Time And Money On Barrie Car Insurance
If you like saving time and money - raise your hand if you do. OK, so you're not alone - it makes total sense to shop around before making a major purchase decision. That's especially true of car insurance. If you are a driver in Barrie, we make the process of comparing cheap auto insurance rates quick and easy.
What Is The Best Way To Compare Barrie's Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes?
Get started by entering some basic information about you and your vehicle into our online form. We will instantly compare multiple car insurance quotes for you. Then just make your choice from the cheapest rates available in Barrie.
When you get only one auto insurance quote, how can you be sure it reflects the best rate? If you live in Barrie and want the best car insurance coverage at a cheap rate, we will find what you're looking for.
Getting You The Best Car Insurance Is Our Top Priority
At ThinkInsure, we know our success depends on you being satisfied your auto insurance needs are being met. Since we are independently owned, we get unbiased quotes from multiple insurers.
First, we assess your car insurance needs. Then we search for the products that best meet your requirements. We make sure you receive the most extensive coverage in Barrie at the best price possible.
We Can Find Coverage For Practically Any Barrie Driver
For those with a great driving record - and even those with a not-so-great driving record - we connect to the best rates available in Barrie. You are given a range of the most affordable rates in Barrie, allowing you to compare quotes and buy the cheapest option.
Why delay? Start saving money now. We compare car insurance rates for all of Barrie. Let us compare car insurance quotes for you and see how much you can save!
Barrie Stats, Driving Facts and Car Insurance
Things You May Not Know About Barrie and Driving in the Barrie Area
- The Barrie CMA (Census Metropolitan Area) grew 5.6% to 187,013 in the 2011 census. This includes 33,079 in Innisfil and 18,223 in Springwater. Barrie itself registers 135,711 people
- On average, Barrie has more younger people. The median age in Barrie is 37.2 years, compared to 40.4 years in Ontario overall.
- With a labour participation rate of 73.2% - the highest in Ontario (January 2013) - 84% of Barrie residents drive a car as their mode of transportation. Another 11% are car passengers, leaving just 5% who use public transportation, walk or cycle.
- Highway 400 is the primary route between Barrie and Toronto. A sizeable number of Barrie residents give the city on Lake Simcoe its bedroom community status, as they regularly commute to Toronto using Highway 400. Bisecting Barrie in a mostly north-south direction, Highway 400 splits off into Highway 11 in Barrie. The 400 continues north through Parry Sound and French River to Sudbury, while Highway 11 cuts north through Orillia and Huntsville to North Bay.
How Do These Facts and Stats Impact Barrie Car Insurance Rates?
What these stats and facts about Barrie help illustrate is that Barrie is a growing city with plenty of cars on the road. This translates to a good deal of driving and traffic congestion, which can lead to car accidents - especially expensive multi-vehicle auto accidents.
A greater number of traffic tickets, as well as car theft and increased car insurance fraud, is of course related to a greater number of vehicles on the road. Different car insurers provide varying auto insurance quotes depending on their own specific algorithms to determine what rates they offer. This results in some Barrie insurance rates ending up higher and some lower than others.
To make sure you get the best car and auto insurance rates in Barrie, choose ThinkInsure to do the work getting you a range of quotes. We shop and compare what's out there to get you the best Barrie car insurance coverage and rates. We make the process of getting car insurance in Barrie as easy as "buy"!
Barrie Car Insurance FAQs
Check out these commonly asked questions about Barrie auto insurance to learn more:
The average cost for car insurance in Barrie is approximately $1,400 per year for a policy for drivers with a clean driving record. Your rates could be higher or lower depending on the specific details related to your driving history, coverage needs, and other factors. Compare car insurance quotes.
Yes. Our advisors make it quick and easy for you to shop for car insurance rates. You provide them with your information and they will do the comparison shopping for you. The result is more coverage options and the ability to find the cheapest rates available to you.
Whether you think you pay too much for insurance, your policy is up for renewal, or you simply want to explore your options, getting a quote is the best way to find cheap auto insurance. Quote comparisons allow you to quickly explore your options from multiple insurers. This puts you in a position to get the cheapest rates for your unique driving needs.
ThinkInsure offers a variety of different types of car insurance coverage. We have coverage for all types of drivers. ,We can get you the coverage you need and at the best rates.