What Type of Auto Insurance Do I Need In Barrie?
Ontario has mandatory auto insurance, this includes Barrie. All drivers must have the minimum amount of coverage - $200,000 in third party liability insurance. This includes accident benefits, direct compensation property damage (DCPD), and uninsured automobile coverage.
You can add policy endorsements and optional coverage for a fee. This extra protection gives you more protection and higher limits. Options include :
- Specified perils
- All perils
Get more information about how car insurance works on our Ontario car insurance page.
Save Time And Money On Barrie Car Insurance
If you like saving time and money - raise your hand if you do. OK, so you're not alone - it makes total sense to shop around before making a major purchase decision. That's especially true of car insurance. There are also lots of other ways to lower your premiums. Here are 5 quick ways to save :
- Shop for car insurance quotes annually.
- Capitalize on the insurance discounts available to you.
- Combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurer.
- Pay your premium in full rather than paying monthly.
- Adjust your limits and deductible to match your driving needs.