Getting Cheap St. Catharines Car Insurance Quotes Is Easy!
Compare St. Catharines Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates And Coverage
Our experienced insurance professionals at ThinkInsure want to help you save money on your auto insurance policy. It’s our main objective and we can do this by providing you with expert savings advice and by comparing the cheapest auto insurance quotes.
Get the cheapest auto insurance rates in St. Catharines today by working with us and experience :
- More Insurance Savings : Our team of licensed insurance experts work hard to find you the most car insurance savings possible. We look for a variety of insurance discounts and other ways to help you get the cheapest car insurance rates possible, given your current driving situation.
- More Insurance Options : With access to insurance coverage from more than 40 insurance companies in Ontario, we can provide you with insurance options for all types of drivers. Whether you want to add a secondary driver or a second car to your policy, we are here to help.
- More Expert Advice : As your insurance provider, consider us your personal car insurance expert. We not only help you save money on car insurance, we are also here to provide you with great advice about your insurance policy and things you can do to ensure you get affordable rates and the coverage you need to drive with confidence.
- More Personalized Service : Each ThinkInsure customer gets access to a personal representative who will help you with all your insurance needs.
Get an Online Quick Quote or call 1-855-550-5515. Our St. Catharines insurance experts will work with you to ensure you get the cheapest car insurance rates.
Dave, St. Catharines, Ontario
Cheap St. Catharines Car Insurance Starts With A Quote
Many drivers in St. Catharines and across Ontario tend to overlook the important role of staying up to date with car insurance news (read Important Changes To Ontario Car Insurance In June 2016) and getting a quote regularly plays in your ability to get cheap car insurance. Each time your policy comes up for renewal is an opportunity for you to save money and ensure your coverage meets your specific driving needs.
This is exactly what our experts at ThinkInsure will help you with – getting a quote and getting the cheapest car insurance rates in St. Catharines.
All you need to do is provide us with your driving and insurance information, and we’ll handle to rest. We will do the shopping around and provide you with the cheapest available car insurance rates, helping you save money each time you get a quote with us!
Get an online car insurance quote or call 1-855-550-5515 and speak to a licensed professional and start saving on your St. Catharines auto insurance coverage.
5 Ways To Save On Car Insurance In St. Catharines
There are more ways to save money on auto insurance than most drivers realize. Here are 5 quick and effective ways for you to lower your rates:
- Sign up for Usage Based Insurance
- Save with a Car + Home Bundle
- Explore your options for insurance Discounts
- Compare Cheap Car Insurance Quotes
- Use a Car Insurance Calculator
Learn more about each one of these ways to save money and get cheap car insurance in St. Catharines by contacting one of our licensed insurance experts anytime.
Auto Insurance Quotes for All Types of Vehicles and Drivers
At ThinkInsure, we take pride in being able to offer all drivers with car insurance options, not just drivers with spotless driving records. Whether you’ve had a few tickets, had some bad luck and gotten into a few accidents, are a new driver or senior, or have even been convicted of a driving offense, we will work with you to help you find the lowest rates possible for your situation.
We also help drivers get insurance for a variety of types of vehicles. We offer auto insurance coverage for :
- Cars, SUVs, trucks
- Classic and antique cars
- Recreational Vehicles – boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, and RVs
Learn more about your car insurance options and get your questions answered by checking out our Ontario car insurance FAQ page.
We have all your auto insurance needs. Call Toll-Free To Get A Quote 1-855-550-5515.
St. Catharines Auto Insurance And Driving Tips
Located in Southern Ontario across Lake Ontario from Toronto in the Niagara Region, St. Catharines is a manufacturing-based city that is known for its parks and trails – a reason why it is nicknamed “The Garden City.” With about 150,000 residents and close to 400,000 in the metropolitan area, it is an increasingly popular city for people to call home.
Conveniently located close to Toronto and only a short drive to the United States border, the city is home to the Welland Canal. With the QEW, Highway 406, and only a short drive from Highway 403, it is an ideal location for commuters who work in the GTA, Hamilton, and other regions.
With a combination of highway and city driving, and with windy driving conditions, slick roads in the winter, and with the QEW being a common source of gridlock and accidents, having dependable and affordable auto insurance is a must.
When driving in St. Catharines, it’s important to :
- Consider alternative routes during high traffic time on the QEW
- Pay extra attention when driving on the QEW and other local highways
- Give yourself extra time to reach your destination
- Map out alternative routes
- Expect delays during the winter due to poor road conditions, and expect delays in the summer due to road construction
- Be mindful of U.S. drivers who may be unfamiliar with Canadian driving rules and laws
Reduce the risk of getting into an accident by reading:
- Spring Driving Tips – 15 Tips For A Safer Drive
- Top 15 Tips For Winter Driving In Ontario With Videos
- 15 Fall Driving Tips - Enjoy The Ontario Fall Roads While Staying Safe
Let ThinkInsure handle your insurance needs so you can focus on being a safe driver! Get Your Fast and Free Online Quote. Prefer to talk to an expert? Call us at 1-855-550-5515.
Latest Car Insurance News & Tips Articles
Mar 20, 2019: A car insurance policy is something you need to drive. All drivers have them, but how much do you know about your car insurance policy? In this blog, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about car insurance policies.
Feb 26, 2019: Need to add a secondary or occasional driver to your policy? Learn about when you need occasional driver insurance. We’ll also explain the different between primary and secondary driver insurance in Ontario and Alberta.
Feb 13, 2019: Third party liability insurance is one of the most important types of car insurance coverage. In this blog we will define third party liability (TPL) insurance, explain what is covered, how it works and other FAQs.