We Help Vaughan Drivers Save On Car Insurance
For more than 45 years ThinkInsure has helped drivers in Vaughan and across Ontario save money. We put your needs first. Learn about the advantages of choosing ThinkInsure :
- Save money : We can help you save up to $500 on your premium. Saving you money is what we do best.
- The cheapest quotes : Our experts are dedicated to helping you get the cheapest car insurance estimates. You give us your information, we find you the best estimates.
- Policy options : We have access to coverage from more than 50 top insurance companies. With us, you have options.
- Personalized customer service : Your needs are our top priority.
We work for you. We are dedicated to helping you with your specific insurance needs, questions, claims, and more.
About Vaughan Car Insurance, Driving And Living In The Community
Vaughan is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. Located in the York region just north of Toronto, it is a combination of five communities - Woodbridge, Maple, Thornhill, Concord, or Kleinberg. Combined there are more than 300, 000 residents in the area. It’s a multicultural city with a large Italian community.
The city is perhaps best known for being home to Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills shopping centre. It is also only a short drive to Pearson International Airport and York University.
Commuting to other areas within the GTA is ideal. Highway 400 and Highway 427, Highway 7, and Highway 407 ETR toll route give drivers plenty of options to get around town.
How Much Is Vaughan Auto Insurance?
Ontario is one of the most expensive provinces for insurance. Vaughan at the top of the list for most expensive cities in the GTA.
The average cost for auto insurance in Vaughan is over $2,000 annually. This is about than $400 higher than the average in the province. Fees are several hundred dollars higher than in other cities.
What Are Some Of The Factors Impacting Vaughan Auto Insurance Rates?
There are many factors that influence how much you'll pay annually. Here are some of the leading factors contributing to higher costs in Vaughan :
- Location : Where you live matters. Your decision to live in Woodbridge, Maple, Thornhill, Concord, or Kleinberg will impact your premiums.
- Accidents : The higher instances of reported claims and accidents contribute to rising payments.
- Insurance fraud/ theft : Higher instances of insurance fraud and auto theft rates increase the risk of a claim. This leads to more expensive auto insurance rates.
- Driving record : If you’ve had an at-fault accident or have a ticket on your record, you can expect higher rates come renewal time.
- Insurer : The insurer you choose can impact premiums. Comparing quotes from multiple insurers allows you to assess your options and find lower fees.