Brampton Car Insurance Quotes And Coverage
Get A Quote And You Could Save $500 On Your Auto Insurance!
Looking for Car insurance in Brampton? Is your policy coming up for renewal? We know you want to get cheap car insurance in Brampton. Comparing quotes is the most effective way to save and keep more money in your pocket.
At ThinkInsure, our Brampton insurance brokers know you want to save, get the coverage you need, and get the best value for your money. For over 45 years we’ve helped drivers just like you get the cheapest Auto insurance in Brampton.
Find Out What A ThinkInsure Car Insurance Expert Can Do For You!
ThinkInsure has provided the best and cheapest car insurance coverage in Brampton and the Peel Region for over 45 years. Find out why Brampton residents prefer ThinkInsure as their auto insurance provider of choice.
- Save Money : We are independently owned so we’re able to get you quotes from over 40 leading insurance brands. Our average customer saves over $400 each year.
- Cheap Insurance Without Sacrificing Coverage : We will not only help you save money and get cheap car insurance rates, we’ll also get you the insurance coverage that will meet all your driving needs.
- Compare The Best Car Insurance Quotes : ThinkInsure provides you with options. Get car insurance quotes from our insurance partners to save money, and choose the coverage that makes the most sense for you and your family.
- Customer Satisfaction : We always put your car insurance needs first. We take pride in delivering a high-level of customer service and satisfaction. Our team of experienced insurance experts is always here to help you with all your auto insurance needs – questions, claims, coverage, quotes, and more.
- Car Insurance Made Easy : Whether you get an online quick quote or you call 1-855-550-5515, the cheapest car insurance rates in Brampton are only minutes away. Shop now!
Whether you choose an Online Quick Quote or to call our toll-free number 1-855-550-5515 our insurance experts will make getting car insurance a simple and easy experience. Get your car insurance at the cheapest rates in Brampton by choosing ThinkInsure.“ Car insurance rates are expensive in Brampton so I'm glad I found ThinkInsure. They helped me save over $350 per year buy comparing quotes with all the insurers they work with. They made sure I got the best coverage also! ” John, Brampton, Ontario
Get The Cheapest Quotes For Auto Insurance in Brampton
Getting a car insurance quote in Brampton is important for drivers who want to get the cheapest car insurance rates. Brampton, located in the region of Peel, and similarly to other cities in the GTA, tends to have higher auto insurance rates than in other cities in Ontario.
One of the main reasons for the high rates is that Brampton has the highest crash rate in Ontario, something that poses a threat to drivers and increases your overall risk when driving. According to Transport Canada’s Canadian Motor Vehicle Traffic collision statistics and a report by 680 News, Brampton leads the way in the number of collisions.
However, the study also found that locations with the highest crash rate were all within a 45-minute drive of Toronto, also locations where drivers in Brampton visit regularly for work, shopping, entertainment, or even to visit family.
Since drivers in Brampton are at a higher risk of being involved in a crash, it’s even more important to ensure you have high quality car insurance coverage and get a car insurance quote each time your policy comes up for renewal to ensure you are getting the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Learn more about how to get the cheapest car insurance rates by reading our Top 10 Car Insurance Savings Tips.
About Driving And Auto Insurance In Brampton
Brampton is the third largest city in the greater Toronto Area with over 500,000 residents. It is also home to one of the most congested roadway systems in the country. Each day, hundreds of thousands of drivers commute to and from the city.
Coined “The Flower Town of Canada” and located close to Pearson International Airport, traffic continues to bloom as the city continues to grow at a faster pace than most municipalities in the province. This means plenty of traffic, construction and long commutes for the average driver.
While the city is known for its main road, Queen Street, it is also served by many major roads and highways, including Steeles Avenue, Highway 401, providing access to Toronto and Mississauga, Highway 410, which runs through the middle of the city and is one of the city’s main traffic arteries, Regional Road 107 (formerly Highway 7) and, if you feel like paying the toll, Highway 407.
With so many vehicles on the roadways, it’s no surprise that Brampton is one of the most expensive cities in Ontario for auto insurance rates. Combine this with the fact that there are more accidents in the region, and it’s extremely important to shop around for car insurance quotes in Brampton to get the cheapest insurance rates possible, given your driving record and situation.
Learn more about driving in Brampton by checking out the cities Roads & Traffic section on their website.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost In Brampton?
Brampton has the highest car insurance rates in the province. Drivers pay more for coverage than in any other city in Ontario. Most drivers in Brampton, even with a clean driving record, can expect to pay $2000 - $2500 per year for car insurance coverage. Compare quotes to find the best insurance rates based on your driving needs.
How Much Is The Average Car Insurance in Brampton?
Brampton drivers pay the most for car insurance in the province. On average, they pay about $2300 annually, which is more than 50% higher than the Ontario average of $1500 per year.
3 Steps To Get The Best Car Insurance in Brampton
At ThinkInsure, we understand you want to get car insurance quotes fast. You want the process to be simple. We make getting cheap car insurance in Brampton as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1 - Click To Start
Click to start your online auto insurance quote
Step 2 - Enter Your Information
Provide basic driver and vehicle information
Step 3 - Compare The Cheapest Quotes
Select the quote that best meets your insurance needs.OR
Give us a call at call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and speak directly with our experts. Saving on Brampton car insurance can really be that simple!
How Do I Get Cheap Brampton Auto Insurance Rates?
We know car insurance in Brampton can be expensive. The good news is there are many ways you can lower your insurance premium and get cheaper rates:
- Keep a clean driving record : Insurance rates in Brampton are already high enough, getting into an accident will only cause them to increase even more.
- Stay claims free : Too many claims can drive your rates up. Think twice before filing a minor claim.
- Use ThinkInsure: Insurance brokers in Brampton give you the best opportunity to save. They can help you compare quotes and find the cheapest insurance rates.
- Compare quotes annually : Get a car insurance quote in each year to assess your coverage needs and find the cheapest rates.
- Take advantage of car insurance discounts: Insurers offer many discounts to drivers. See if you quality for any new discounts.
Auto Insurance Quotes And Coverage For All Brampton Drivers
No two drivers are the same. This is what makes shopping for Brampton car insurance quotes so important. Depending on your level of experience, where you live, and even the type of car you drive, your rates could vary by hundreds of dollars from insurer to insurer.
Whether you’re a young driver with a G1 or G2 license, a senior who just purchased a new car, or someone who’s had some bad luck and been in a few car accidents, ThinkInsure can help you get the best auto insurance rates for your unique driving situation.
Since we know that your time is important to you, rather than getting Brampton car insurance quotes from a number of different insurers, why not let us to the shopping for you? Working with our experts will save you time, give you access to quotes from more than 40 of the top insurers in Ontario, and ensure you have someone who is looking out for your best interests.
Learn more about how to get the cheapest car insurance rates by reading our Top 10 Car Insurance Savings Tips.
Car Insurance Calculator Brampton
Saving money on car insurance in Brampton is a priority for all drivers. A car insurance calculator in Brampton can help you find the cheapest rates. It allows you to compare what insurers have to offer in terms of coverage, discounts, and rates. Use a calculator when purchasing a new vehicle, making changes to your policy or when your policy is up for renewal.
Check out the ThinkInsure Car Insurance Calculator.
Brampton Driving Facts And Stats
Driving in Brampton requires your utmost attention. With so many vehicles on the road, large volumes of traffic to manage, and no shortage of distractions, you need to keep your eyes on the road, drive with care, and make good driving decisions.
- According to the Peel Police, over 2,000 vehicles are stolen annually from the Region of Peel – the most common locations from which cars are stolen include GO train stations, airports, malls, and residential driveways.
- The most commonly stolen cars are the Ford F350 and Honda Civic.
- Brampton has the highest crash rate in Ontario.
- December is the month with the highest rate of accidents.
- According to the Ontario Road Safety Annual Report, 2013, there were 5,342 total collisions, with 7 being fatal, 1,273 causing personal injury, and 4,062 causing property damage.
- There is an average of 14.6 accidents per day in Brampton.
With so many threats to your vehicle and driving record, you need comprehensive car insurance coverage to protect your interests. ThinkInsure can help you get car insurance coverage that makes sense for your situation.
Tips For Driving In Brampton
Brampton, much like other cities in Ontario, has its own set of unique driving situations. Whether you are a Brampton resident and drive the roads daily, or you are new to the area.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you drive safely :
- Get A Transponder : Invest in a transponder for the 407. The 407 is a great alternative option. But, without a transponder, you will be charge a video toll fee each time you use the highway.
- Use The 407 : If traffic is backed up, or there is an accident on one of the major highways, consider taking the 407 ETR. This will save you time.
- Keep You GPS Updated : With the infrastructure changing so frequently, it’s important to keep your GPS updated.
- Watch For Closers & Construction : Stay up-to-date on road closures and construction that could slow down your daily commute.
- Check Traffic In Advance : Always check the traffic report before hitting the highway. This way you can plan an alternative route.
- Plan Ahead : Plan for traffic – give yourself some extra time to get to your destination.
- Get An Aftermarket Alarm : Invest in a good car alarm and other vehicle security features to protect your car and lower your car insurance rates.
- Avoid Rush Hour : Try to avoid driving during peak traffic times in the morning and in the afternoon.
If you are planning a road trip in the Brampton area or GTA, check out Toronto And GTA Road Closures - 2016 Guide to more effectively plan your trip, and avoid road closures and construction.
How Does Living In Brampton Impact My Car Insurance Rates?
The simple fact that you live in Brampton or in close proximity to the city in the Peel Region will have an impact on how your car insurance rates are determined. The high accident rate alone will impact your rates, making it very important to drive with care, avoid accident claims, and do everything you can to get cheap car insurance rates in Brampton. Learn more about How Are Ontario Car Insurance Rates Determined.
Talk with our experts at ThinkInsure to find out if you quality for car insurance discounts. Depending on how often you drive, you could qualify for a low kilometer discount, you could save money if you are a senior, or by bundling your auto insurance with your home insurance policy.
Brampton Car Insurance FAQs
Check out these common questions about Brampton car insurance rates, quotes, and coverage :
Car insurance in Brampton varies on a driver to driver basis. Residents pay the highest car insurance rates in the province. Expect to pay approximately $2300 per year.
Based on many factors such as accidents, claims, theft, and many others, the city of Brampton has a higher risk profile than many other Canadian cities. There is more traffic and accidents on Brampton roads.
Even though rates are the highest in the province, drivers can still find affordable coverage. We’ll help you find the cheapest coverage based on your driving history, vehicle, and driving needs.
You can get a Brampton car insurance quote at any time. Whether your policy is up for renewal or you are just curious about insurance savings, our insurance experts can help you compare auto insurance quotes and save money.
There is not one insurer that is the cheapest for auto insurance. The insurer that offers the cheapest rates depends on your coverage needs, vehicle, and many other factors. Compare quotes to find the cheapest car insurance provider to serve your insurance needs.
Yes. ThinkInsure offers high risk auto insurance coverage to drivers in Brampton and across the province. We can help you get coverage, even if you’ve been labelled a high risk driver.
Brampton has the highest car insurance rates in Ontario and Mississauga is not far behind. On average, drivers in Brampton pay $300-$500 more annually for auto insurance coverage.
As a new driver in Brampton is important to do everything you can to get cheaper insurance rates. New drivers already experience higher rates. Completing driving school, getting good grades in school, being added to a parents policy as an occasional driver, and staying accident free will help you get more affordable auto insurance rates.
Brampton has the highest insurance rates for a number of reasons. The city has the highest accident rate in Ontario. Other factors include significant traffic volume, higher instances of claims, auto theft, and insurance fraud.