About AIG Canada
AIG has provided Canadians with insurance solutions since 1966. They are one of the country’s leading property and casualty insurance companies. Federally licensed to provide insurance solutions in all provinces and territories, the company services from coast to coast. The company also operates in more than 100 countries worldwide.
With more than 400 employees, 18,000+ claims managed, 30,000 customers, and more than $4 billion in assets, the company is well positioned to serve Canadians’ diverse insurance needs.
3 Reasons To Choose AIG Insurance
- Diverse Solutions : AIG offers one of the largest insurance product portfolios, ensuring you’ll have access to the coverage you need, regardless of the type of business you operate.
- Innovation : AIG was the first Canadian insurance company to offer environmental liability coverage in 1994, and the first to offer cyber coverage in 1999.
- Strong Community Involvement : AIG Canada is dedicated to community causes. Employees are actively involved in many community initiatives across the country. They are a national sponsor for Women in Insurance Cancer Crusade (WICC), and contribute to many other organizations including Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement, and the Ride for Juvenile Diabetes Research.
AIG Insurance Claims
- Link : http://www.aig.ca/claims
- Toll free : 1-800-387-4481
- After hours : 1-800-235-8784
- Claims Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report a Claim