Small Business Insurance For Ontario - Compare Quotes
We'll Help You Save With Flexible Insurance Solutions
Your small business means a lot to you. And it should. You’ve invested time, money and personal resources. Our small business insurance brokers are experts and will make sure your business gets proper coverage and at the cheapest rates.
As small business insurance brokers, we are risk assessment specialists. We know that many operate on tight budgets, are concerned about financial security and want protection from risks to your business. We’ll analyze your business needs and evaluate your risk exposure. Then we’ll give you expert advice on insurance savings and find the lowest rates.
Need A Small Business Insurance Quote? We Offer Flexible Coverage For All Types Of Small Businesses
ThinkInsure serves a wide range of small businesses from retail to manufacturing to consulting, and more. We offer flexible coverage and small business insurance solutions that meet your needs and your budget. With a large network of insurance partners, we’ll advise you on coverage that will safeguard your business from operating risks and unexpected events – at rates you’ll love.
Our brokers work with small businesses of all sizes from all industries, including :
- B2B service providers
- Communications and marketing
- Construction and contractors
- Real estate
- And many more
If you run a small business, we can help you compare insurance quotes and save money on your rates. Simply call 1-855-550-5515 to get started.
Speak with a ThinkInsure business insurance expert today. Call 1-855-550-5515 or request a quote online and we’ll be happy to help you with your small business insurance needs.
Our Expert Small Business Insurance Brokers Will Guide You
Running a small business is so much more than a full time job. Your business probably keeps you short on time and long on responsibility. Use ThinkInsure’s expertise to get the peace of mind that your business and its assets are affordably and properly protected.
Our insurance experts give you one less thing to worry about. We make it easy and convenient for you to get the small business coverage you need. You’ll get superior customer service at all times – whether you have a question, claim, or it’s time for renewal.
When you get your small business insurance coverage with ThinkInsure you’ll get :
- Save With Expert Advice : Getting advice from our small business insurance experts can help you save on premiums and, more importantly, protect your small business against uncertainties such as accidents, damages or legal action.
- Flexible Small Business Solutions : We’ll create flexible insurance solutions that are tailored to your specific small business insurance needs.
- Convenient One Stop Shopping : We work with over 40 insurance companies. We will shop and compare your coverage needs to get you the best small business insurance rates.
- Personalized Customer Service : We understand that you are very busy running your small business. Your dedicated business insurance expert will be there to take care of all your insurance needs in a timely and professional manner – allowing you to focus on business.
What Are Your Small Business Insurance Requirements?
Much like any other size business, there are certain insurance requirements that you need to get in order to ensure your business is protected from a variety of threats and risks. While your coverage requirements will vary based on your business and other factors, here are some policies to include :
- Business liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business interruption
- Cyber liability insurance
These are only some of the recommended small business insurance coverage options. To learn more about the types of small business insurance you should have, talk with one of our experienced insurance brokers today. We’re happy to help you assess your small business insurance needs.
We Can Help You Compare Small Business Insurance Costs
The best strategy to save on small business insurance is to compare insurance costs and coverage options – an area where ThinkInsure is an expert. Plus, we can help you compare small business insurance online, making things more convenient for you.
One of the best pieces of advice we tell all our small business customers is that, even though it is tempting, you should never choose an insurance product based on cost alone. You need to compare costs, coverage elements, and the value you receive in the total small business insurance package. But, don’t worry, we can help walk you through the process and ensure all your insurance needs are addressed.
Business Insurance Protects You Against Losses, Damages And Liability
Does your small business have proper insurance coverage? Could your business survive disruption from floods or other damages? Do you have protection from offering advice that damaged another business? Is your business protected if someone is injured in an accident that is related to your business?
These are just some examples of risks small business owners need to think about to ensure their business is protected properly. Our experts will work with you to create a flexible solution that meets your insurance needs based on many different types of coverage, such as :
- General Liability Insurance : Protects your business against claims for property damage or bodily harm to third parties resulting from your premises, operations or products.
- Commercial Property Insurance : Covers loss or damage to your property from fire, wind, storm, flooding and more.
- Cyber Liability Insurance : Provides protection for your data and systems in the event of a breach.
- Professional Liability : When your business provides consultation, you need protection for errors and omissions.
- Bond Insurance : Financial protection for your business and its financial obligations.
- Business Interruption Insurance : Business interruption insurance covers your business in the event of a disaster.
- Commercial Auto Insurance : Covers vehicles like cars, trucks, vans and trailers that are used for business or working purposes.
Why Work With A Small Business Insurance Broker?
Choosing to work with a small business insurance broker is your best option. Why?
- Brokers work for you and will help your business get the coverage that makes sense for you.
- Brokers are your advocate and will explore small business insurance options from multiple companies.
- Brokers are a trusted advisor and resource for your small business. We’ll help you with all your insurance needs so you can focus on business.
- Perhaps most importantly, brokers will help you get the best small business insurance rates.
Not Sure Which Insurance Coverage Your Small Business Needs?
Contact a ThinkInsure business insurance expert. We’ll help you identify the types and amounts of small business insurance coverage you need. Then we’ll create an affordable and flexible, custom solution based on your business needs. Sound good?