Why Do Edmonton Businesses Need Commercial Insurance?
Owning a business is associated with inherent dangers. Commercial insurance provides you with a form of protection against common threats associated with operating a business. Without insurance you increase your exposure. You also put your livelihood in jeopardy.
A fire, break-in, or liability lawsuit couple cripple your business.
Having insurance will give you the peace of mind in knowing you are protected. This allows you to focus on running your business worry free.
Protect Your Company With Business Liability Insurance In Edmonton
All organizations should have some form of business liability insurance. There are many liabilities you have exposure to as a business owner. They are lawsuits, personal industry, errors, mistakes, and more.
We offer a series of business liability insurance policies to protect you, including :
How Much Does Edmonton Business Insurance Cost?
Business insurance costs are unique to your business. How much you pay for your insurance will depend on many factors. Companies generally pay between $300 and $1,500 per year or more for a plan.
Here are some of the main factors that affect your premiums :
- Coverage types
- Policy limits
- Business size and industry
- Threats and perils
- Your product and service offerings
- Annual revenue
- Claims history
Tips Get Cheaper Business Insurance In Edmonton
Saving on insurance is important for business owners. Here are some tips to get cheap insurance :
- Shop around before renewing your policy : Each time you are up for renewal is your opportunity to find new cost savings. Shop around before renewing your insurance.
- Compare quotes : Working with an insurance expert provides you with more options. We can help you assess your insurance options from a variety of business insurance providers – giving you more options and a greater chance to save.
- Avoid over insuring : Protecting your business is important, but having too much insurance could just be costing your money.