Blue Cross Insurance – Travel, Health & Life Insurance Quotes
Compare Blue Cross Insurance Quotes With ThinkInsure
Blue Cross is one of the most recognized names in travel and health insurance, and ThinkInsure can help you compare insurance options. Our insurance brokers can help you with all your travel insurance and health insurance needs. To get started with your Blue Cross insurance quote, contact us and we’ll help you get the coverage you need.
About Blue Cross Canada
Blue Cross insurance is one of the most trusted and well-known names in travel and health insurance worldwide. In 1939, Manitoba was the first province to introduce Blue Cross plans, and with the introduction of Medicare in the 1960s, Blue Cross adapted their plans to complement government programs and offer supplemental coverage.
Today, 1 in 4 Canadians choose Blue Cross for travel insurance, and millions more choose Blue Cross for supplemental health insurance coverage. With offices across the country, Blue Cross offers customized travel and health insurance coverage for each province in Canada, ensuring you get the specific insurance coverage you need, no matter where you live in the country.
Why Get Blue Cross Insurance Quotes?
As a trusted and well recognized name in the insurance industry, Blue Cross is a great option when comparing insurance quotes for your health and travel needs. Consider comparing insurance quotes with Blue Cross for these reasons :
- They’re one of the most recognized name in travel insurance worldwide.
- They have specialized in travel and health insurance for over 70 years.
- You have access to 24/7 emergency assistance.
- You can get travel insurance coverage of up to $5 million.
- They offer affordable travel insurance plans for all types of travellers.
Blue Cross Travel Insurance Coverage
Blue Cross offers comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all types of trips and all types of travellers.
Travel Insurance Solutions For All Travellers
Blue Cross offers travel insurance solutions for all types of travellers and trips. They offer one of the most diverse selections of travel insurance products, including :
- Short stay frequent travellers
- Single trip travel plans
- Travel insurance for snowbirds and seniors
- Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
- Travel insurance for families
- Plans for frequent travellers
- Coverage for students studying abroad
- Travel insurance for Canadians traveling in Canada
Travel Insurance Coverage Options
Get all the travel insurance coverage you need for your next trip. Blue Cross travel packages can include :
- Emergency medical care
- Medical follow-up in Canada
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Lost baggage coverage
- Annual coverage
24/7 Travel Assistance
Through CanAssistance, Blue Cross offers 24/7 travel assistance for any emergency situation while you are travelling. They can recommend a doctor or hospital, help with travel issues and more.
- From within Canada or the US: 1-800-361-6068
- From anywhere else in the world, call us collect: 514-286-8411
Blue Cross Individual Health Care Benefits
Blue Cross offers supplemental healthcare plans for individuals to help offset the costs not covered under your provincial health insurance. They offer specialized health insurance solutions for :
- Self-employed individuals
- Small business
- Recent immigrants
- Students and recent graduates
- Retired individuals
- Individuals with no access to group benefits
Individual Health Care Plans
Blue Cross offers three main health care plans for you to choose from :
- Basic Blue Choice
- Blue Choice Balance
- Blue Choice
These plans offer you coverage for drug costs, dental care, hospital rooms, vision care, massage therapy, physiotherapy, medical equipment, travel insurance, and more.
Blue Cross Group Life And Health Plans
Blue Cross offers a variety of group life and health plans for Canadian organizations. Group insurance products include :
- Health benefits
- Life, disability, and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Organizational health plans
- Health spending accounts
- Services for group members
Blue Cross Contact Information
Need to contact Blue Cross? Contact the regional office closest to you :
- Blue Cross Careers
- Ontario Blue Cross
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Quebec Blue Cross
- Atlantic Canada Blue Cross
Get A Blue Cross Insurance Quote
ThinkInsure brokers are here to help you compare Blue Cross insurance quotes. Whether you are planning your next vacation or exploring your health insurance options, our team is happy to answer your questions about Blue Cross insurance. Call us anytime!