Are you thinking about getting a life insurance quote from Desjardins Insurance? Desjardins is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and has the largest regional presence in Quebec and Ontario.
The company is divided into 4 key business segments, with one being insurance. Today, the company serves more than 7 million members and clients, and employs more than 47,000 people.
Originally founded in 1900, today it is ranked first in North America in Bloomberg’s World’s Strongest Banks in 2015 and is the third Most Socially Responsible financial institution according to MacLean’s. With this sort of stability and presence, Desjardins is a good option for life insurance.
Advantages Of Desjardins
Like many other insurers, there are specific features and benefits associated with the company you choose for coverage. Desjardins benefits include the following :
- Affordable Coverage : Desjardins offers affordable rates for essential life products. You’ll be able to get the policy you need for your family at a price that makes sense for your budget.
- Exclusive Member Advantages : As a Desjardins member, you will have access to exclusive offers and advantages, including rewards and cost savings opportunities.
- Dependability: As one of the world’s strongest financial institutions, you can have peace of mind in knowing your investment in coverage will be there for you and your family when needed.
As a Desjardins plan member, you will have access to essential and affordable coverage. In addition to receiving basic coverage for your core needs, cancer coverage, and coverage amounts that are rare in the marketplace, you can take advantage of the following Desjardins features :
- Affordable premiums
- You will find out right away if you’re eligible for coverage
- Up to $25,000 in life insurance coverage
- Up to $6,250 in cancer coverage
- Access to legal assistance, psychological assistance, and convalescence assistance