About Group Medical Services
Group Medical Services (GMS) was founded in Saskatchewan in 1949. The original iteration of the company offered coverage for health care costs that were not covered by the government. In 2003, Group Medical Services formed a wholly owned subsidiary, GMS Insurance Inc., to expand their services to other provinces across Canada. Today, coverage is available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
Why Choose GMS Insurance?
As a trusted and well recognized name in the insurance industry, GMS is a great option for these reasons :
- 1. Affordable insurance options : GMS offers a variety of products – health, travel and group plans & benefits.
- 2. Community involvement : GMS is committed to giving back to the community. Through a series of donations, they have helped a variety of community groups improve health care in their home province.
- 3. Exceptional customer service : GMS cares about their customers, and this is reflected in their core values – innovation, caring, easy, positive, real, and fair.
GMS Contact Information
- Website: http://www.gms.ca/
- Phone: 1-306-352-7638
- Toll Free: 1-800-667-3699
- Submit a Claim: https://online.gms.ca/cims/web/claim.aspx
- GMS Careers: http://www.gms.ca/About-Us/Careers
GMS Emergency Contact Information
Emergency travel assistance: 1-800-459-6604