About RBC Insurance
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) provides a wide range of insurance products and is well known for its life insurance. An operating entity of the Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Insurance is one of Canada’s largest bank owned insurance companies, with 4 million clients and more than 2,500 employees. The company received an “A” (Excellent) A.M. Best rating in 2016.
RBC Insurance provides services to its customers through a wide variety of channels, ensuring that you get the coverage and support you need, on your preferred channel – and through our insurance brokers at ThinkInsure.
Why Get An RBC Insurance Quote?
RBC is one of the many life insurance companies in Canada, but there are a number of reasons to consider comparing insurance quotes with RBC, including:
- Expert advice : RBC insurance advisors take the time to understand your personal life insurance needs and guide you through your options so you find the right life insurance product for you and your family.
- Flexible life insurance coverage options : Things change over time. RBC Insurance offers solutions that can be adjusted to your budget and as your insurance needs evolve.
- Reliable coverage : There is something to be said for investing in strong brands, and RBC Insurance is just this – a company you can trust.
- Bundle discounts : Get a 10% discount off your term life insurance when you combine your life insurance policy with auto insurance or home insurance with RBC Insurance.
RBC also sells car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance and a variety of other personal insurance products, as well as RBC group insurance and business insurance.
RBC Life Insurance
There are many ways to use RBC life insurance products. You can use them to protect your family or estate, enhance your retirement, fund an education or even access cash. Regardless of your financial needs and life insurance goals, RBC Insurance offers a variety of life insurance products, including :
RBC Term Life Insurance
A cost effective way to protect your family’s financial future, RBC Insurance offers a number of ways to do so :
- RBC Simplified Term Life Insurance: Coverage under $500,000
- Term Life Insurance: Coverage $500,000 and over
RBC Permanent Life Insurance
If you are looking for dependable life insurance coverage and the security of knowing your premium will stay the same, then permanent life insurance may be for you. RBC Insurance offers two options:
- Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance: Coverage up to $25,000
- Term Life Insurance: Coverage of $50,000 and over
RBC Universal Life Insurance
If you want to get more out of your investment in life insurance, then universal life insurance coverage may be for you. Get permanent life insurance coverage and combine it with a flexible investment portfolio that is customized to your financial goals. This is an ideal plan if you want to build toward a strong financial future.
RBC Personal Accident Insurance
You never know when a fatal accident could occur. A great complementary insurance product, personal accident insurance ensures you will have the funds you or your family need to maintain a certain standard of living, cover final arrangements, and more. Get coverage up to $250,000.
RBC Insurance Contact InformationWebsite
Phone number : 1-866-223-7113
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RBC insurance claims: File a life insurance claim
Claims contact number: 1-877-519-9501 or 1-800-845-9750
RBC Life Insurance Quote
Want to get an RBC insurance quote online? Need an RBC term life insurance quote? Want to learn more about your life insurance coverage options? Our brokers can help you with all your inquiries for RBC Insurance and many other insurance products.