Call ThinkInsure To Get a Commonwell Insurance Quote Today!
The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group was established on January 1st, 2014 as part of the amalgamation of three of these century-old mutual insurance companies :
- Glengarry Mutual Insurance Company
- Lanark Mutual Insurance Company
- Farmers’ Mutual Insurance Company (Lindsay)
The amalgamation of these companies allowed for The Commonwell to provide more diverse insurance products and solutions, and expand their ability to serve local customers across Ontario - from the easternmost region of Ontario to Orangeville and Collingwood in the west, surrounding the GTA and along the shore of Lake Ontario in the south to Parry Sound and North Bay in the north.
Specializing in property insurance, but also offering a variety of insurance products including auto and commercial insurance, the company has more than 90,000 policies under their collective service umbrella. As a mutual company, they encourage work-life balance and offer the insurance products to support it.
Why Choose The Commonwell For Insurance?
Here are some reasons why ThinkInsure customers choose insurance policies and products from The Commonwell :
- Specialized Property and Casualty Insurance : Get the property insurance coverage you need for your home or business.
- Insurance Options : The Commonwell offers insurance coverage for residential, automotive, commercial, farm and watercraft insurance.
- The Mutual Difference : As a mutual company, The Commonwell places a high value on personal service. Your policy is made right for you, and you don’t have to change to fit it.
- Policies Catered to Your Unique Needs : Get the customized insurance coverage you need to protect your home, car, and more.
Insurance Coverage And Policies
Get an insurance quote from The Commonwell for the following insurance products:
Get a broad range of policy options for :
Operate a business? The Commonwell offers business insurance solutions to meet the unique needs of your business. Coverage includes home-based businesses, stock and equipment coverage, and commercial general liability coverage.
Get auto insurance coverage for your car, truck or recreational vehicle. Make sure to inquire about insurance discounts for winter tires, seniors, new drivers, and combining home and auto insurance coverage.
Get customized insurance coverage to meet all your farming needs. Coverage options include :
- Farm dwellings (including personal property, living expenses and personal effects)
- Livestock & produce
- Business interruption and builders’ risk
- Personal liability
- Liability for others’ onsite livestock
- Limited pollution liability
- Livestock mortality (cattle & horses)
Own a boat or watercraft? The Commonwell offers a wide range of insurance options for all types of boats. Learn more about your watercraft insurance options.
Helpful Commonwell Insurance Links & Info
Here’s some helpful information if you need to contact The Commonwell directly :