Compare Cheap Ontario Car Insurance Quotes - Get An Auto Quote And Save
We'll Help You Get The Cheapest Insurance Rates
Get a cheap Ontario car insurance quote from one of our friendly insurance brokers and you could save big. They'll quickly compare the cheapest auto insurance quotes so you'll get the lowest rate.
They'll provide savings advice and ask the right questions to make sure you get the best discounts possible. With ThinkInsure you’ll get the best price, lowest rates and coverage to meet your auto insurance needs.
When you compare auto insurance quotes with us you can expect :
- Expert Car Insurance Advice That Saves : ThinkInsure brokers are licensed and highly trained insurance experts. Our insurance brokers will quickly recommend ways for you to save with our many car insurance products and discounts we can offer through our large insurance company partner network.
- Quickly Compare The Cheapest Quotes : We can quickly get you cheap insurance quotes from the best insurance companies, so you'll get the best rates and coverage for your car insurance needs.
- One Stop Shopping For Car Insurance : We can take care of ALL your car insurance needs - shopping for best quotes, providing expert advice, personalized service and much more!
- Personal Service : All ThinkInsure customers get a dedicated personal service representative to take care of their insurance needs. We take pride in knowing our customers by name and by providing top level customer service.
“ I'm glad I called ThinkInsure to see if I could save on my car insurance. Denise asked me a few questions then quickly got me a bunch of quotes. She explained the differences in coverage and helped me pick the best one for my needs. She ended up saving me close to $400!
Margaret, Mississauga, Ontario
What Are Some Tips For Shopping For A Cheap Car Insurance Quote In Ontario?
Working with the top insurance companies, we can get car insurance coverage for any Ontario driver. We understand that you are busy and don’t have hours upon hours to shop around for cheap auto insurance quotes. Let us do the shopping for you and help you get the lowest rates.
1. Shopping Around For Car Insurance Quotes Pays OffInsurance rates for the same car and driver can vary widely between insurance providers. So when you shop around, you’ll get different rates for the exact same car and driver. That’s where a broker comes it. It’s a broker’s job to find and compare car insurance quotes based on you as a driver, your vehicle and the coverage you need.
2. Save Time – Let A Broker Compare Quotes For YouLicensed brokers have such a wealth of knowledge and a network of providers. A broker will use their knowledge to source insurance that meets your budget and needs.
3. Benefit From A Car Insurance Broker’s Expertise And ExperienceAs licensed professionals, insurance brokers continually update their education and knowledge. They provide unbiased advice based on your situation and their experience.
What’s Your Unique Driving Situation And Car Insurance Needs?
Speak to us. We’ll compare auto insurance quotes and make sure you get the best rates possible. Even though Ontario insurance rates are the highest rates in Canada, you can have peace of mind that our licensed car insurance brokers will get the cheapest rates and the best insurance coverage.
What Determines The Cost Of Auto Insurance Rates?
Many considerations determine car insurance rates across Ontario. Where you live, the car you drive and your driving experience are only some of the factors that impact your auto insurance rates.
Here are some of the key factors car insurance companies consider when determining the cost of a car insurance policy :
- Your Driving Experience : How long have you been driving? What level of graduated license do you have? Your rates lower the longer you’ve been insured.
- Your Age : Insurers see older drivers as lower risk – as you get older, you are more likely to be a more careful driver and you will qualify for additional car insurance discounts.
- Your Gender : Studies show that women are less likely to be in accidents.
- Your Driving Record : How is your driving record? Do you have recent tickets or claims? They can increase car insurance rates.
- Your Car : What car do you drive – SUV or a sedan? How old is your car? How often does the car get stolen? How safe is the vehicle? Learn more about car related factors that impact car insurance costs what are the cheapest cars to insure.
- Car Usage : Do you use your car to drive to work? How many kilometers do you drive annually? Do you use your car for business?
- Where You Live : Insurers take where you live into consideration. If your neighbourhood has higher statistics for car theft and accidents, your insurance premiums will reflect the higher risk.
- Your Car Insurance Coverage And Deductible Amount : The type of coverage you select will also impact your rates. Choosing comprehensive insurance coverage over basic coverage. Adjusting your deductible amount for collision insurance or comprehensive insurance will impact the cost of car insurance premium.
Car Insurance Savings TipCall us to get additional car insurance discounts and expert savings advice. A quick call could save you a lot more!
Save With The Best Car Insurance Companies In Ontario
We can get you coverage from the top car insurance companies in Canada and Ontario. With over 40 insurance partners we can compare the cheapest insurance quotes to save you money. Here some of the car insurance companies we work with :
Aviva, Chieftain, Coachman, Commonwell, Economical, Echelon, Intact, Jevco, Pafco, Pembridge, Perth, Travelers, Wawanesa, Western RSA, Unica
Learn more about the insurance companies that we work with.
High Risk Auto Insurance For Drivers Who Have Had Some Challenges
Has your car insurance company cancelled or not renewed your insurance policy? Are you considered a high risk driver because of ticket issues, accidents or payment challenges? Don't worry, we can help!
We are high risk auto insurance experts and we work with all the Ontario high risk insurance companies. We'll compare quotes to get you the cheapest rates and help you save as much as possible. We understand that being a high risk driving is challenging and expensive. Our experts will help you get your car insurance back on track and get you back into regular car insurance.
How Do You Get A Cheap Ontario Auto Insurance Quote?
The most effective way to get cheap auto insurance quotes and save money on your coverage is to compare car insurance quotes with multiple providers. The best way to do this is to work with an insurance broker.
One Stop Shopping To Compare The Lowest Auto Insurance Quotes
Getting online car insurance quotes from us is fast, easy and free! Simply enter your basic driving information into our online car insurance quote tool and then we compare quotes from the top car insurance companies.
This quick one stop shopping allows you to compare all the cheapest prices available. Why get online car insurance quotes from a single company, one by one? Save time and let us do the shopping for you - all in one place. If you live in Ontario and you're looking for the cheapest car insurance rate, you will find it here.
All drivers want to know how to get the cheapest car insurance rates. The good news is there is no secret formula – saving on auto insurance is actually easier than you think!
Here is how you do it :
1. Shop And Compare Quotes : There are many insurance companies in Ontario who want to insure you. Having multiple quotes to compare will help get you the cheapest car insurance rates.
2. Stay Up-to-date With The Latest Developments In The Insurance Industry : Things change quickly in the insurance industry. Staying up-to-date allows you to use this information to help you make the best car insurance decisions.
3. Be An Educated Consumer : Know what your policy means and the coverage you need. If you are not sure about a specific insurance term, talk with your broker to get clarification. Never make assumptions about your coverage.
4. Focus On Value When Comparing Insurance Rates : Price is important, but it’s not the only thing. When comparing car insurance rates, make sure you understand the level of coverage you will receive for your quoted car insurance rates.
5. Consider Insurance Before You Buy A Car : The car you drive will impact your insurance rates. Inquire about the insurance rates of vehicles you are considering before you make your final vehicle purchase decision.
A Broker Can Help You Get The Best Ontario Car Insurance
Car insurance brokers in Ontario are on your side. We work for you, not the insurance company. This means that it’s in our best interest to ensure that you get the best insurance coverage and rates, given your current situation. Insurance brokers, like us, are in the business of helping customers with all their auto insurance needs.
Here are some key reasons why choosing an auto insurance broker makes sense. Insurance brokers will :
- Needs : Help you assess your personal car insurance needs.
- Unbiased : Provide you with timely and unbiased advice.
- Compare : Compare rates and coverage options from a variety of insurance providers.
- Explain : Explain your insurance coverage and terms so you can better understand what is included in your policy.
- Questions : Answer any of your car insurance related questions.
- Claims : Help you during the claims process and be your advocate if issues arise.
- Savings : Help you save money on car insurance.
A knowledgeable insurance broker will help you find an insurance policy that makes sense for you!
Why Should You Get A Car Insurance Quote With A Broker?
Ontario insurance brokers can help you effectively compare quotes and ensure you make an educated and informed decision about your car insurance coverage. Working with auto insurance brokers in Ontario is one of the key ways for you to save money today and into the future.
Taking a few minutes to get a quote and compare rates can save you more money than you think. Plus, when you work with a broker, you will ensure you are getting value and coverage that meets all your driving needs.
More Information To Help You Get The Lowest Car Insurance Rates
There are many factors that go into getting the cheapest car insurance. Here are some articles that you might find helpful. You can always call us at 1-855-550-5515 and we'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
General Car Insurance Savings TipsEveryone wants to save on their car insurance. Here are some tips to help you save and get the cheapest rates : Top 10 Car Insurance Savings Tips
Car Insurance Tips For Young & New DriversNew and young drivers have some different challenges when it comes to getting the cheapest car insurance. Here are some helpful savings tips : Car Insurance Savings Tips & Discounts For New And Young Drivers
The Car You Drive Impacts Your Car Insurance RateInsurance rates are different for all cars. Some are safer and some are less likely to get stolen. Learn which ones are the cheapest to insure : What Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
Where You Live Effects How Much You Pay For Car InsuranceOntario has the highest car insurance rates in Canada. In particular, the GTA area has the highest rates because of the volume of drivers and traffic. Learn what the government and insurance companies are doing to help lower rates : Lowering The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Ontario
Comprehensive Insurance And Collision Insurance DeductiblesThe insurance deductible amounts you choose for comprehensive and collision coverage on your car insurance policy will impact the overall premium amount. The higher the deductible amount the cheaper your premium will be. Learn more about comprehensive and collision insurance : Comprehensive Insurance And Collision Insurance Explained
Getting A Car Insurance Quote With ThinkInsure Could Save You $500 Or More!
We understand that you are busy and taking the time to get an online auto insurance quote can be a challenge. This is where we come in! Let ThinkInsure do the insurance shopping for you. Just fill out your information on our website and we’ll handle the rest. The best part is that it only takes a few minutes of your time!
What are you waiting for? Just call us toll-free 1-855-550-5515 OR click and start the online insurance quote so you can start saving today!
Once completed, you will instantly see the quotes from multiple companies - all looking to win your business! Choosing the best coverage at the cheapest rate has never been so easy!
How Do I Compare Cheap Ontario Car Insurance Quotes?
Getting a car insurance quote with ThinkInsure is quick, easy and can save you a lot of money. In fact, you can compare many car insurance quotes with us at one time and save on your car insurance premiums. To get a quote you can :
Call A ThinkInsure Car Insurance Expert At 1-855-550-5515
A licensed insurance broker will answer all your questions, compare quotes from our 40+ insurance partners and give you savings advice – all in a few minutes. You’ll get the best rates for car insurance with the best coverage – tailored to your circumstances.
Try Our Online Car Insurance Quote Comparison Tool
In just a couple of minutes you’ll get quotes based on your postal code, your vehicle type, and drivers of the car from multiple insurance companies for you to compare.
Getting An Ontario Auto Insurance Quote Online Is Quick And Easy
Our online car insurance quoting tool is a fast and easy way to compare the cheapest quotes. It's a simple tool that you can use from your computer, smartphone or tablet. All you need to do is answer a few questions.
- Enter your basic personal information
- Enter your vehicle information
- Enter your driving habits
- Enter your insurance history
- Enter your coverage and deductible needs
Then you'll instantly receive multiple quotes with the lowest rates available from our insurance partners. In most cases you can save even more by calling us. Our insurance experts can give you advice and find additional discounts that may not be available in our quick quote.
It Only Takes A Couple Of Minutes To Compare Quotes Online
Step 1 - Click To Start : Click here to begin first step in getting online auto insurance quotes.
Step 2 - Enter Your Information : Enter basic driver and car information in our online insurance quote tool.
Step 3 - Choose The Cheapest Quote : Select the best coverage and cheapest rate from the online car insurance quotes generated.
How Do I Get An Accurate Car Insurance Quote?
You’ll get your most accurate quote when you speak to a broker. Have your information ready so your broker can get to work for you. The more accurate your information, the more accurate your car insurance quote.
Be Open About Your Driving HistoryYour broker is working for you. When you share driving details accurately, you will get a customized, accurate quote based on your information. There won’t be any surprises for you.
Have Your Driving And Insurance Information ReadyProvide your broker with the following information :
- Driver’s license
- Make, model and year of your vehicle
- Number of licensed drivers in your household
- How many drivers for each vehicle
- Vehicle usage: personal, business, both
- Number of claims you’ve had
- Any moving violations in the last 3 years
- Insurance coverage and liability you need
How Long Does It Take To Get A Car Insurance Quote?
Getting a quote is fast and easy. In about 5 minutes or less, you can quickly compare quotes from multiple car insurance companies. 5 minutes could save you $500! Do you have 5 minutes to spare?
Try A Car Insurance Calculator
Using a car insurance calculator allows you to easily compare car insurance options and understand what the market has to offer. It allows you to make an educated decision about your car insurance, ensuring that you make the best decision possible when renewing your policy.
Insurance companies change thier rates frequently so using a car insurance calculator to get an estimate and assess your options is becoming even more important. Learn our Ontario car insurance calculator and how it helps you more efficiently compare auto insurance options and save.
Make Sure You Compare "Apples To Apples" When Comparing Car Insurance Quotes And Coverage
When you compare car insurance coverage options, it’s important to ensure you are comparing the same thing. As they say, you need to compare apple to apple to get an accurate comparison.
Make sure that you use the same coverages, deductible amounts, vehicles and driver information for the car insurance quotes you get. These things impact your quote. If you don’t use the same variables, you won’t be able to accurately compare the prices you are quoted.
When you use the same information to compare quotes, you’ll have a more accurate assessment of which are the cheapest rates and the coverage options that you should consider. If you’re in doubt, an insurance expert can help you compare insurance coverage.
Car Insurance News And Blog
ThinkInsure takes pride in helping people save on their car insurance and keeping our roadways safer for everyone. We update our site regularly with information and tips on insurance savings, driving safety, news and much more.
Aug 15, 2017: Are you familiar with the move over law in Ontario? This blog post provides a definition of the move over law, discusses the rise in violations, fines and penalties, and provides some tips to help you abide by the Ontario move over law.
Aug 3, 2017: No one wants to visit a collision reporting centre in Ontario. But, if you get into a car accident, the odds are you will end up there. Learn about where collision reporting centres in GTA are located, the accident reporting process, and much more.
Car Insurance For ALL Types Of Drivers
There are many different types of drivers in Ontario who need different types of auto insurance. With our large selection of insurance companies we can get drivers the coverage they need at the lowest rates.
Quotes And Coverage For ALL Of Ontario
We are a licensed Ontario car insurance broker so if you are an Ontario driver we can get you coverage. Since we work with so many insurance companies you'll be able to compare mutliple quotes for your region and get the lowest rate.
Barrie Car Insurance
Brampton Car Insurance
Burlington Car Insurance
Guelph Car Insurance
Hamilton Car Insurance
Kingston Car Insurance
Kitchener-Waterloo Car Insurance
London Car Insurance
Markham Car Insurance
Mississauga Car Insurance
Oshawa Car Insurance
Ottawa Car Insurance
Scarborough Car Insurance
St. Catharines Car Insurance
Sudbury Car Insurance
Toronto Car Insurance
Windsor Car Insurance
Compare Ontario auto insurance quotes by calling us at 1-855-550-5515 OR click and compare quotes online. Start saving today!
Ontario Car Insurance Testimonials
"After being with the same insurance company for years, it was a smart financial decision for us to change our car insurance plans to Thinkinsure. Saving money these days is more of a priority than ever before for us."
Mary & Bob, Toronto, Ontario
"I was expecting a big hassle when I was choosing and purchasing car insurance but I found it very easy. I have had a couple of reasons to call my dedicated broker in the past and always had prompt and very courteous help over the phone. Yes I would recommend Thinkinsure to everyone, in fact I have."
Dave, Mississauga, Ontario
"Quite easy to apply, lots of choice, easy to buy and easy to renew. A user friendly experience."
Manny, London, Ontario
"Thinkinsure's website was so simple to use. In a few minutes I had multiple car insurance quotes and a few minutes later I was speaking and locking in the best rate. I would recommend Thinkinsure's auto insurance to a friend."
Sonya, Ottawa, Ontario
"We have been with Thinkinsure for over 10 years now and haven't had a problem with them the entire time. And I like my assigned account manager-Broker, Gavin. He's always there when we call."
Paul, London, Ontario
"If you're new to car insurance, want to switch to a different auto insurance company or looking for a low car insurance rate, choose Thinkinsure. By shopping for lower car insurance rates, you could save hundreds on your auto insurance."
Hilary, Kitchener, Ontario
"Been with Thinkinsure for over 10 years now and haven't had a problem with them the entire time. And I like my assigned account manager. He's always there."
Andrew, Toronto, Ontario