Get A Cheap Car Insurance Quote - Save On Ontario Auto Insurance
Compare The Cheapest Quotes And Save Up To $500 On Your Car Insurance!
Get a cheap Ontario car insurance quote from one of our friendly insurance brokers and you could save big. They'll quickly compare the cheapest auto insurance quotes so you'll get the lowest rate.
They'll provide savings advice and ask the right questions to make sure you get the best discounts possible. With ThinkInsure you’ll get the best price, lowest rates and coverage to meet your auto insurance needs.
When you compare auto insurance quotes with us you can expect :
- Expert Car Insurance Advice That Saves : ThinkInsure brokers are licensed and highly trained insurance experts. Our insurance brokers will quickly recommend ways for you to save with our many car insurance products and discounts we can offer through our large insurance company partner network.
- Quickly Compare The Cheapest Quotes : We can quickly get you cheap insurance quotes from over 40 insurance companies, so you'll get the best rates and coverage for your car insurance needs.
- One Stop Shopping For Car Insurance : We can take care of ALL your car insurance needs - shopping for best quotes, providing expert advice, personalized service and much more!
- Personal Service : All ThinkInsure customers get a dedicated personal service representative to take care of their insurance needs. We take pride in knowing our customers by name and by providing top level customer service.
Learn more about the ThinkInsure Broker Advantage and the reasons to choose us for your car insurance needs.
“ I'm glad I called ThinkInsure to see if I could save on my car insurance. Denise asked me a few questions then quickly got me a bunch of quotes. She explained the differences in coverage and helped me pick the best one for my needs. She ended up saving me close to $400!
Margaret, Mississauga, Ontario
What Determines The Cost Of Auto Insurance Quotes In Ontario?
Many considerations determine car insurance rates across Ontario. Where you live, the car you drive and your driving experience are only some of the factors that impact your auto insurance rates.
Here are some of the key factors car insurance companies consider when determining the cost of a car insurance policy :
- Your Driving Experience : How long have you been driving? What level of graduated license do you have? Your rates lower the longer you’ve been insured.
- Your Age : Insurers see older drivers as lower risk – as you get older, you are more likely to be a more careful driver and you will qualify for additional car insurance discounts.
- Your Gender : Studies show that women are less likely to be in accidents.
- Your Driving Record : Have you had tickets, accidents or insurance payment issues? You may be considered a high risk driver and need high risk auto insurance which is more expensive than standard insurance.
- Your Car : What car do you drive – SUV or a sedan? How old is your car? How often does the car get stolen? How safe is the vehicle? Learn more about car related factors that impact car insurance costs what are the cheapest cars to insure.
- Car Usage : Do you use your car to drive to work? How many kilometers do you drive annually? Do you use your car for business?
- Where You Live : Insurers take where you live into consideration. If your neighbourhood has higher statistics for car theft and accidents, your insurance premiums will reflect the higher risk.
- Your Car Insurance Coverage : The type of coverage you select will also impact your rates. Choosing comprehensive coverage over basic coverage and adjusting your deductible will impact the cost of car insurance.
What Are Some Tips For Shopping For Cheap Car Insurance Quotes?
Working with 40+ insurance companies, we can get car insurance coverage for any Ontario driver. We understand that you are busy and don’t have hours upon hours to shop around for cheap auto insurance quotes. Let us do the shopping for you and help you get the lowest rates.
1. Shopping Around For Car Insurance Quotes Pays OffInsurance rates for the same car and driver can vary widely between insurance providers. So when you shop around, you’ll get different rates for the exact same car and driver. That’s where a broker comes it. It’s a broker’s job to find and compare car insurance quotes based on you as a driver, your vehicle and the coverage you need.
2. Save Time – Let A Broker Do The Work For YouLicensed brokers have such a wealth of knowledge and a network of providers. A broker will use their knowledge to source insurance that meets your budget and needs.
3. Benefit From A Car Insurance Broker’s Expertise And ExperienceAs licensed professionals, insurance brokers continually update their education and knowledge. They provide unbiased advice based on your situation and their experience.
What’s Your Unique Driving Situation And Car Insurance Needs?
Speak to us. We’ll compare auto insurance quotes and make sure you get the best rates possible. Even though Ontario insurance rates are the highest rates in Canada, you can have peace of mind that our licensed car insurance brokers will get the cheapest rates and the best insurance coverage.
Savings Tip - Call UsCall to get additional car insurance discounts and expert savings advice. A quick call could save you a lot more!
Ontario Car Insurance News And Information
ThinkInsure takes pride in helping people save on their car insurance and keeping Ontario roadways safer for everyone. We update our site regularly with information and tips on insurance savings, driving safety, news and much more.
Here are the latest articles. Visit our Help Center to see the full list of articles.
Oct 20, 2016: E-Bikes are one of those modes of transportation that fall directly in the grey area of traffic rules. Are they a bike? Are they a motorcycle? » Read More
Oct 14, 2016: Drivers training has many benefits for young and new Ontario drivers. Learn about MTO approved training schools, insurance savings and more! » Read More
Sep 20, 2016: Ontario’s Graduated or G licensing system can be a bit confusing for parents who have children learning to drive. Read on and learn more about some basic details of Ontario’s graduated licensing system. » Read More
Sep 8, 2016: Commuting to work is something that millions of people do each day. For some, it’s a short drive, walk, or ride on public transportation, but for many of us, especially in large urban areas like Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto and across the GTA, commuting takes up a lot of our time. » Read More
Aug 31, 2016: So you’ve had a car accident. Now what? Read about what to do when a car accident happens in Ontario. Great advice for dealing with car accidents in Ontario. » Read More
How Do You Get Cheap Ontario Auto Insurance Quotes?
The most effective way to get cheap auto insurance quotes and save money on your coverage is to compare car insurance quotes with multiple providers. The best way to do this is to work with an insurance broker.
One Stop Shopping To Compare Cheap Online Quotes
Getting online car insurance quotes from us is fast, easy and free! Simply enter your basic driving information into our online car insurance quote tool and then we compare quotes from over 40 car insurance companies. Start saving now.
This quick one stop shopping allows you to compare all the cheapest prices available. Why get online car insurance quotes from a single company, one by one? Save time and let us do the shopping for you - all in one place. If you live in Ontario and you're looking for the cheapest car insurance rate, you will find it here.
All drivers want to know how to get the cheapest car insurance rates. The good news is there is no secret formula – saving on auto insurance is actually easier than you think!
Here is how you do it :
1. Shop And Compare Quotes : There are many insurance companies in Ontario who want to insure you. Having multiple quotes to compare will help get you the cheapest car insurance rates.
2. Stay Up-to-date With The Latest Developments In The Insurance Industry : Things change quickly in the insurance industry. Staying up-to-date allows you to use this information to help you make the best car insurance decisions.
3. Be An Educated Consumer : Know what your policy means and the coverage you need. If you are not sure about a specific insurance term, talk with your broker to get clarification. Never make assumptions about your coverage.
4. Focus On Value When Comparing Insurance Rates : Price is important, but it’s not the only thing. When comparing car insurance rates, make sure you understand the level of coverage you will receive for your quoted car insurance rates.
5. Consider Insurance Before You Buy A Car : The car you drive will impact your insurance rates. Inquire about the insurance rates of vehicles you are considering before you make your final vehicle purchase decision.
Why Working With An Auto Insurance Broker Is Your Best Option
Car insurance brokers in Ontario are on your side. We work for you, not the insurance company. This means that it’s in our best interest to ensure that you get the best insurance coverage and rates, given your current situation. Insurance brokers, like us, are in the business of helping customers with all their auto insurance needs.
Here are some key reasons why choosing an auto insurance broker makes sense. Insurance brokers will :
- Help you assess your personal car insurance needs.
- Provide you with timely and unbiased advice.
- Compare rates and coverage options from a variety of insurance providers.
- Explain your insurance coverage and terms so you can better understand what is included in your policy.
- Answer any of your car insurance related questions.
- Help you during the claims process and be your advocate if issues arise.
- Help you save money on car insurance.
A knowledgeable insurance broker will help you find an insurance policy that makes sense for you!
Compare Quotes With An Ontario Car Insurance Broker And Save
Ontario insurance brokers can help you effectively compare quotes and ensure you make an educated and informed decision about your car insurance coverage. Working with auto insurance brokers in Ontario is one of the key ways for you to save money today and into the future. Taking a few minutes to get a quote and compare rates can save you more money than you think. Plus, when you work with a broker, you will ensure you are getting value and coverage that meets all your driving needs.
Information To Help You Get The Cheapest Ontario Car Insurance
There are many factors that go into getting the cheapest car insurance. Here are some articles that you might find helpful. You can always call us at 1-855-550-5515 and we'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
General Savings TipsEveryone wants to save on their car insurance. Here are some tips to help you save and get the cheapest rates : Top 10 Car Insurance Savings Tips
Tips For Young & New DriversNew and young drivers have some different challenges when it comes to getting the cheapest car insurance. Here are some helpful savings tips : Car Insurance Savings Tips & Discounts For New And Young Drivers
Cheapest Cars To InsureInsurance rates are different for all cars. Some are safer and some are less likely to get stolen. Learn which ones are the cheapest to insure : What Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
Where You Live MattersOntario has the highest car insurance rates in Canada. In particular, the GTA area has the highest rates because of the volume of drivers and traffic. Learn what the government and insurance companies are doing to help lower rates : Lowering The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Ontario
Getting An Online Car Insurance Quote Could You Save Hundreds!
We understand that you are busy and taking the time to get an online auto insurance quote can be a challenge. This is where we come in! Let ThinkInsure do the insurance shopping for you. Just fill out your information on our website and we’ll handle the rest. The best part is that it only takes a few minutes of your time!
What are you waiting for? Just call us toll-free 1-855-550-5515 OR click and start the online insurance quote so you can start saving today!
Once completed, you will instantly see the quotes from multiple companies - all looking to win your business! Choosing the best coverage at the cheapest rate has never been so easy!
How Do I Compare Cheap Ontario Car Insurance Quotes?
Getting a car insurance quote with ThinkInsure is quick, easy and can save you a lot of money. In fact, you can compare many car insurance quotes with us at one time and save on your car insurance premiums. To get a quote you can :
Call A ThinkInsure Insurance Expert At 1-855-550-5515
A licensed insurance broker will answer all your questions, compare quotes from our 40+ insurance partners and give you savings advice – all in a few minutes. You’ll get the best rates for car insurance with the best coverage – tailored to your circumstances.
Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online
In just a couple of minutes you’ll get quotes based on your postal code, your vehicle type, and drivers of the car from multiple insurance companies for you to compare.
Comparing Ontario Auto Insurance Quotes Online Is Quick And Easy
Our online car insurance quoting tool is a fast and easy way to compare the cheapest quotes. It's a simple tool that you can use from your computer, smartphone or tablet. All you need to do is answer a few questions.
- Enter your basic personal information
- Enter your vehicle information
- Enter your driving habits
- Enter your insurance history
- Enter your coverage and deductible needs
Then you'll instantly receive multiple quotes with the lowest rates available from our insurance partners. In most cases you can save even more by calling us. Our insurance experts can give you advice and find additional discounts that may not be available in our quick quote.
Getting An Online Car Insurance Quote Is Simple
Step 1 - Click To Start : Click here to begin first step in getting online auto insurance quotes.
Step 2 - Enter Information : Enter basic driver and car information in our online insurance quote tool.
Step 3 - Choose The Cheapest Quote : Select the best coverage and cheapest rate from the online car insurance quotes generated.
How Do I Get An Accurate Car Insurance Quote?
You’ll get your most accurate quote when you speak to a broker. Have your information ready so your broker can get to work for you. The more accurate your information, the more accurate your car insurance quote.
Be Open About Your Driving HistoryYour broker is working for you. When you share driving details accurately, you will get a customized, accurate quote based on your information. There won’t be any surprises for you.
Have Your Driving And Insurance Information ReadyProvide your broker with the following information :
- Driver’s license
- Make, model and year of your vehicle
- Number of licensed drivers in your household
- How many drivers for each vehicle
- Vehicle usage: personal, business, both
- Number of claims you’ve had
- Any moving violations in the last 3 years
- Insurance coverage and liability you need
How Long Does It Take To Get A Car Insurance Quote?
Getting a quote is fast and easy. In about 5 minutes or less, you’ll have a good idea of your car insurance costs. Do you have 5 minutes to spare?
Try A Car Insurance Calculator
Using a car insurance calculator allows you to easily compare car insurance options and understand what the market has to offer. It allows you to make an educated decision about your car insurance, ensuring that you make the best decision possible when renewing your policy.
With the with the June 2016 Ontario car insurance changes, using a car insurance calculator to get an estimate and assess your options is becoming even more important. Learn our car insurance calculator and how it helps you more efficiently compare auto insurance options and save.
Make Sure You Compare "Apples To Apples" When Comparing Car Insurance Quotes
When you compare car insurance coverage options, it’s important to ensure you are comparing the same thing. As they say, you need to compare apple to apple to get an accurate comparison.
Make sure that you use the same coverages, deductible amounts, vehicles and driver information for the car insurance quotes you get. These things impact your quote. If you don’t use the same variables, you won’t be able to accurately compare the prices you are quoted.
When you use the same information to compare quotes, you’ll have a more accurate assessment of which are the cheapest rates and the coverage options that you should consider. If you’re in doubt, an insurance expert can help you compare insurance coverage.
More Helpful Ontario Car Insurance Information And Resources
Ways To Save On Car InsuranceUsage Based Car Insurance
Car And Home Insurance
Car Insurance Discounts
Car Insurance Calculator
Compare Car Insurance Quotes For Different Types Of DriversYoung Driver Insurance
New Driver Insurance
High Risk Auto Insurance
Compare Ontario Car Insurance Quotes By RegionBarrie Car Insurance
Brampton Car Insurance
Burlington Car Insurance
Guelph Car Insurance
Hamilton Car Insurance
Kingston Car Insurance
Kitchener-Waterloo Car Insurance
London Car Insurance
Markham Car Insurance
Mississauga Car Insurance
Oshawa Car Insurance
Ottawa Car Insurance
Scarborough Car Insurance
St. Catharines Car Insurance
Sudbury Car Insurance
Toronto Car Insurance
Windsor Car Insurance
Most Popular Car Insurance ArticlesWhat Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
G1, G2, G - Ontario’s Graduated Driver's Licensing System Guide
Top 10 Tips To Save On Car Insurance
Important Changes To Ontario Car Insurance In June 2016
How Are Ontario Car Insurance Rates Determined?
Top 15 Ontario Driver's Licence Questions
Compare Ontario auto insurance quotes by calling us at 1-855-550-5515 OR click and compare quotes online. Start saving today!
Ontario Car Insurance Testimonials
"After being with the same insurance company for years, it was a smart financial decision for us to change our car insurance plans to Thinkinsure. Saving money these days is more of a priority than ever before for us."
Mary & Bob, Toronto, Ontario
"I was expecting a big hassle when I was choosing and purchasing car insurance but I found it very easy. I have had a couple of reasons to call my dedicated broker in the past and always had prompt and very courteous help over the phone. Yes I would recommend Thinkinsure to everyone, in fact I have."
Dave, Mississauga, Ontario
"Quite easy to apply, lots of choice, easy to buy and easy to renew. A user friendly experience."
Manny, London, Ontario
"Thinkinsure's website was so simple to use. In a few minutes I had multiple car insurance quotes and a few minutes later I was speaking and locking in the best rate. I would recommend Thinkinsure's auto insurance to a friend."
Sonya, Ottawa, Ontario
"We have been with Thinkinsure for over 10 years now and haven't had a problem with them the entire time. And I like my assigned account manager-Broker, Gavin. He's always there when we call."
Paul, London, Ontario
"If you're new to car insurance, want to switch to a different auto insurance company or looking for a low car insurance rate, choose Thinkinsure. By shopping for lower car insurance rates, you could save hundreds on your auto insurance."
Hilary, Kitchener, Ontario
"Been with Thinkinsure for over 10 years now and haven't had a problem with them the entire time. And I like my assigned account manager. He's always there."
Andrew, Toronto, Ontario