Improve Your Organization’s Well-being With Group Health & Dental Insurance
Improve the health and well-being of your organization by creating customized Group Health Insurance and Benefits Plans for your employees.
Group health and dental insurance coverage ensures your employees have access to affordable medical care at discounted rates.
- Affordable Health Care : A ThinkInsure Group expert will assess your company’s needs and help you select a customized health insurance plan for your employees.
- Low Rates : Group health and dental insurance allows us to help you get the lowest insurance rates for your benefits plans.
- Customizable Plans : We’ll help you create a benefits package that includes the health and dental coverage that your employees want and need.
- Promotional Support For Your Plan : ThinkInsure will help you educate employees about the value of group home and auto insurance coverage.
- Expert Support : You will have access to a dedicated insurance professional to help you administer and manage your group benefits plan.
Next to salary, health and dental insurance is one of the most important factors in attracting and keeping your top employees. In a competitive marketplace where top industry talent is always looking to make a move, it’s the company that offers the best compensation packages that are able to attract and retain top employees.
With the increasing cost of health care in Canada, it’s no secret that people want to work for companies that offer group benefits, and specifically health and dental coverage. There is a widening gap between what is covered by provincial health insurance plans and the coverage your members and their families need.
The average Canadian family spends about $1000 per year out of pocket for medical expenses that are not covered by their provincial health plans. What are they spending most of this money on? Dental care ($380 annually) and prescription medications ($320) – both costs that could be covered in a group health insurance plan for your employees.
Dental and health insurance is part of a strong compensation package, and by offering it to your employees, it helps you build a strong bond, desirable organizational culture, and it improves the overall health and wellness of your organization.
Why Invest In A Group Health & Dental Benefit Program?
- People Want To Work For You : Plain and simple – people want to work for companies that take care of their staff and their families. Group health and dental insurance allows you to do this and more. It will also reduce costs associated with hiring, training and recruiting as people are more willing to stay with your company long term.
- Edge Over Other Companies That Don’t Offer Benefits : In today’s competitive marketplace, any edge you can get over competitors is a feather in your cap, especially when it comes to hiring the best of the best in your industry. Simply offering health insurance will make you a desirable company to work for.
- Healthy Employees = Better Results : A strong and healthy team of employees will strengthen your company. It will increase employee morale and engagement, which will have a positive impact on productivity and your bottom line.
- Efficiency And Cost Savings : The average Canadian takes 9.3 sick days per year, costing the economy about $16.6 billion annually. Employees who have access to health benefits will be less likely to take sick days and will get the treatment they need, helping to save your company money on lost time.
How Will Your Employees Benefit From Group Health Coverage?
Your employees will appreciate the health benefits plans because it compensates them in a number of key ways:
- Save Money On Health Care Costs : Having access to affordable group insurance lessens the financial pressure on your employees to pay for medical costs out of pocket.
- Peace Of Mind : Simply knowing that you can get the health and dental care you need when you need it will go a long way to giving your employees peace of mind in knowing they are taken care of.
- A Healthy Family : Your health and your family are two of the most important things in life. Offering group health insurance ensures your employees have a healthy and happy family to go home to after a productive day at work.
- Get The Care They Need : Due to the increasing costs of health care, many Canadians skip treatment because they can’t afford it. Offering health insurance coverage to your employees ensures they can get the care they need – helping them stay healthy.
Group Health Insurance
Health coverage is a priority in any group benefit plan. Our benefits plans can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization, allowing you to offer standard and premium coverage options to your employees, management and executives. Our group insurance coverage plans include :
- Vision care
- Prescription drug coverage
- Hospital stay coverage
- Coverage for massage therapy, chiropractic care, naturopaths and other alternative health care treatment options
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Executive benefits
- Health care spending accounts for employees
- Retiree plans
You choose the benefits and coverage you want to include in your group health insurance policy. Work with a representative from ThinkInsure today to create a flexible benefits plan for your organization.
Group Dental Insurance
Strong oral health is directly correlated to your overall health and well-being. However, many companies still choose to exclude dental insurance coverage from employee benefits packages. Let ThinkInsure help you design a customized dental insurance plan that makes sense for your organization and your employees. Choose from basic coverage packages, insurance for major dental procedures, and even orthodontic care.
Coverage options include:
- Regular check-ups and cleaning
- Exams and x-rays
- Root canals and crowns
- Oral surgery
- Braces and retainers
You choose what is included in your dental benefits plan. Our group dental insurance plans are flexible, and you can set coverage limits per year.
Flexible Plans And Coverage Options
At ThinkInsure, we work collaboratively with you to create group health and dental plans that are aligned with your organization’s compensation philosophy, fit within your budget, and address the strategic needs of your business. Our plans are innovative and can be designed to anticipate future coverage needs.
Whether you only need dental care or have specific health coverage needs, we have the group plans and coverage you are looking for. You will be assigned a dedicated insurance professional to help you administer your health insurance plan, and assist your employees with claims and questions, and more.