Group Disability Insurance Plans
Create A Plan For Your Ontario Company Or Organization
Group Insurance & Benefits Plans offer significant savings because of group purchasing power, so you and your employees or members get better discounts and more savings.
- Expert Insurance Advice : We will help you create a custom disability insurance plan based on the type of work done in your organization.
- Cost Effective Rates : You tell us what you need, and we’ll show the market to find you the best rates possible.
- Flexible Group Disability Plans : No matter your size or type of business, we can create a flexible plan that allows you to offer sick leave, short-term and long-term disability coverage to your members.
Protect Your Biggest Asset – Your Employees – With Group Disability Insurance
Often overlooked, disability insurance is one of the most important forms of insurance available to workers and organizations. It is especially important for more physically demanding and high risk jobs in manufacturing, construction, and skilled trades, however, it is just as important for more traditional office positions.
If one of your employees is unable to work due to injury or medical condition, the reality is the government CPP and EI programs simply don’t provide enough financial support and coverage for people to get by, let alone have the means to recover. A person’s greatest asset is their ability to make a living. Help them protect this by offering disability insurance as part of your group employee benefit package.
Discover the benefits of group disability insurance from ThinkInsure. Speak to a group insurance expert today 1-855-550-5515.
Why Offer Disability Insurance?
Offering group disability insurance as part of your employee benefits shows your members that you are dedicated to creating a healthy and supportive organizational culture. It proves you are committed to supporting your employees to ensure they are physically, mentally, and socially healthy, and if they have an issue, they have access to the support they need to get back on their feet.
Benefits Of Group Disability Insurance
- It is a key part in helping you manage a healthy workforce.
- It shows your support and reassurance to employees in a time of need.
- Provides financial support to employees who are sick or injured.
- It will be difficult to attract skilled workers and talent if you don’t offer high quality support.
- It is a complementary form of insurance that goes hand in hand with group health, dental, and life insurance .
Providing the right amount of support at the right time through group insurance can be transformative. It can help your employees work through a low time in their lives and return to work as soon as possible. For this – they will be grateful.
How Employees Benefit From Access to Group Disability Insurance
On average, 1 in 3 people will be disabled for 90 days or more at least once before they retire. Whether it’s the result of injuries from a car accident, workplace injury, being diagnosed with a pre-existing medical condition, getting injured playing sports, suffering a heart attack or experiencing an illness, there is no shortage of ways you could experience a disability in your lifetime. These disabilities could last for a few weeks, months, or even years.With group disability insurance, your employees can take peace of mind in knowing they can get the help they need. It offers:
- Financial Security : It provides salary replacement and supplementation for employees who are unable to work.
- Focus On Recovery : It allows your employees to focus on recovery and rehabilitation rather than worry about the financial repercussions of their disability.
- Reassurance : It provides your employees with reassurance that their job will be waiting for them when they recover, and the bills will be taken care of in the interim.
About Group Disability Insurance
Group disability insurance coverage helps millions of Canadians overcome short-term and long-term medical and health issues each year. You can offer your employees a number of disability coverage options through your employee benefits plan :
- Sick Leave : Coverage for injured or sick employees. They receive full pay for a short period of time – up to a few weeks, depending on the coverage options selected.
- Short-term Disability : This coverage kicks in when an employee’s sick leave coverage maxes out. These plans typically pay a percentage of the employee’s average earnings for a defined period of time. Standards lengths of coverage are 15, 26, and 52 weeks.
- Long-term Disability : This coverage takes effect when an employee’s short term disability benefits or EI runs out. Employees are paid a percentage of their normal pay, up to a maximum dollar amount per month/year. These plans are typically paid for up to two years, and plans often include a rehabilitation component.
Flexible Group Disability Insurance Coverage For All Size Organizations
Our approach to group disability insurance revolves around your organization’s specific needs. Our goal, through our coverage options, is to help you improve how you manage the health and well-being of your workforce, and this includes employees who are ill, injured, or unable to work.
Our coverage options are based on your work environment, the types of jobs being performed, work requirements and your approach to doing business. We offer solutions that fit your needs. Coverage options :
- Provide a source of income to ill or injured plan members who are unable to work.
- Allow you to choose your sick leave, short-term and long-term disability plans.
- Allow you to set coverage limits based on your budget.
- Allow you to offer disability coverage in collaboration with other group insurance options.