Home Insurance Landlord Insurance

We Can Help You Save On Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Get Insurance To Protect Your Rental Property

Are you and landlord in Ontario? Do you rent out your basement? Own rental units? Are you leasing a house to tenants? You'll need landlord insurance to protect your rental property investment. Protect your property, rental income, finances and building structures.

While being a landlord can be challenging, getting landlord insurance coverage and quotes doesn’t have to be difficult. At ThinkInsure, we’ll help you compare landlord insurance quotes and find the best coverage at the cheapest rates.

Here you will learn :

  • The types of landlord insurance coverage
  • How landlord insurance is different from home insurance
  • How landlord insurance works
  • Answer to common questions about landlord insurance