Compare Cheapest Toronto Home Insurance Quotes
You Could Save $300 Or More On Toronto House & Property Insurance
For over 45 years, ThinkInsure has been proudly providing GTA homeowners with the best Toronto home insurance quotes, coverage and service. Our home insurance brokers provide expert savings advice and help you get the best coverage and cheapest Toronto home insurance quotes.
Discover the ThinkInsure Broker Advantage and see why so many Toronto homeowners choose ThinkInsure as their home insurance broker :
- Cost Savings : Our goal is to save you money. To do this, we can get you cheap home insurance quotes from 40+ insurance companies in Toronto.
- Best Home Insurance Products : We have home insurance for everyone. Whether you are a renter, property owner, live in a condo, or are a landlord, we have top quality home insurance products to choose from and ensure you have the coverage you need. Compare quotes and choose the best option for your Toronto home insurance needs.
- Exceptional Service : You are our top priority. Customer satisfaction always a top priority for our brokers. We are willing to go above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied with your coverage and rates.
- Home Insurance Made Easy : We make things as simple as possible. Did we mention that it’s free? We make the process of getting house insurance easy. With us, you get expert savings advice and the best Toronto home insurance quotes.
Start saving by comparing home insurance quotes online OR call us toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and a ThinkInsure broker will be happy to help you save.
Bundle your car + home insurance together and save 20% more!
Why Choose A Broker For Your Toronto Home Insurance Coverage?
It’s no secret there are a lot of options to compare when it comes to home and property insurance in Toronto. Why should you try to get quotes, compare coverage options, and try to choose on your own when a ThinkInsure broker can help you?
ThinkInsure brokers are insurance experts who can help you with all your home insurance needs. Whether you want to get a quote, you are moving and you want to update your information, you want to assess your coverage, or you want to add something to your policy, we are always here to help.
We work for you, and we are dedicated to helping you get the lowest home insurance rates. Contact us anytime with your home insurance questions and inquiries.
We Specialize In All Types Of Toronto Home Insurance Coverage
At ThinkInsure, we can help you with all your home insurance needs, regardless of your current living situation, where you live, or the type of home you have. We specialize in:
- House insurance : Own a single family home, townhouse, or duplex? Shop around for house insurance to ensure you have the right amount of coverage.
- Condo insurance : Live in a condo in the downtown core, harbourfront or any other neighborhood in the GTA? We can help you get the cheapest rates for condo insurance.
- Renters insurance : Renting an apartment or room? Protect your personal belongings with tenant insurance.
- Cottage insurance : Have a cottage up north? Protect your investment insurance for your cottage or vacation home.
Compare Toronto Home Insurance Quotes
- Compare quotes from 40+ insurance companies
- We save our customers hundreds everyday
- It's quick, easy and free
Savings Tip - Call UsCall to get additional home insurance discounts and expert savings advice. A quick call could save you a lot more!
Toronto Home Insurance News And Blog
ThinkInsure takes pride in helping Toronto homeowners save on their home insurance and making sure they have proper coverage on their biggest asset. We update our site regularly with information and tips on insurance savings, safety, news and much more.
Sep 21, 2017: An insurance replacement value calculator is used to determine replacement costs. This blog post will define replacement cost, explain how replacement cost coverage works, explain how to use a replacement cost calculator, and answer common questions about home replacement value.
Jul 12, 2017: Homeowners commonly fail to contact their home insurance provider when doing a renovation. This article outlines information for homeowners about steps to take to ensure they are covered by insurance during home renovation projects.
Jun 12, 2017: Electrical wiring and home insurance is just one of the many considerations if you are considering buying an older home in Ontario. Homes built prior to the 1980s can have wiring issues that impact home insurance rates.
May 26, 2017: Older homes have unique insurance requirements. They tend to come with more risk, and often require renovations and building updates to ensure you can get insurance coverage for your older house.
May 5, 2017: Do you own a home in Ontario? Do you have mold removal coverage as part of your water damage insurance coverage? Learn about your home insurance coverage options, the potential dangers of mold, where it grows, how to identify it, prevent it, and how to deal with mold water damage cleanup.
Does Where You Live In The Toronto Impact Your Home Insurance Rates?
Just like with your Toronto auto insurance coverage, where you live has an impact on your home insurance rates. But we have some good news. We can help you compare home insurance options for the Toronto neighborhood where you live, including:
- Old Toronto : Notable neighborhoods include the downtown core, Harbourfront, The Beaches, Midtown, East Danforth, Yorkville, Casa Loma, Bloor West Village, Liberty Village
- North York : Don Mills, Downsview, Hillcrest Village, North York Centre, Parkwoods, Uptown Toronto, York Mills
- Scarborough : Cliffside, Eglinton East, Golden Mile, Morningside, Port Union, Scarborough City Centre, Steeles, Wexford
- Etobicoke : Centennial Park, The Kingsway, Mimico, Rexdale, Islington City Centre West
- York : Eglinton West, Oakwood-Vaughan, Old Mill, Weston
- East York : Broadview, Pape Village, Danforth, Leaside, Woodbine Heights
Before you move or purchase a home, it’s always a good idea to get a home insurance quote in Toronto to compare rates. Home insurance is just one of the many factors to consider when moving or investing in real estate in the GTA.
Other factors that can also impact the overall cost of your insurance policy include the cost of your home, your home’s primary use, your home’s age, type of heating and electricity, size, and your home’s contents. For example, having items like a pool or trampoline, or running a business out of your home will increase your rates.
Want to see if you can lower your Toronto home insurance rates? Contact us today, and one of our brokers will be happy to help you get the cheapest rates for home insurance. Call toll-free at 1-855-550-5515 or click here to compare quotes online.
The Cost Of Living In For Toronto Homeowners Is Expensive
Canada’s largest, most populated and diverse city covers 641 square kilometres. It stretches 43 km from east to west and 21 km from north to south at its longest points, providing residents with no shortage of areas to look for housing in its many unique and diverse neighborhoods.
Toronto is also one of the most expensive cities in which to live. On average, to own a home in Toronto, annually you will pay:
- More than $4000 in property taxes
- $100 - $200 per month for hydro
- $125-$150 for gas
- Up to $750 per year combined for water, sewage and garbage removal
- Average monthly mortgage payment of $2500
This still doesn’t account for the 1-3% of your home’s value in maintenance costs each year. Needless to say, it’s expensive to own a home in Toronto.
What about renters? The average monthly cost of renting a one-bedroom apartment in Toronto is $1,456.33, or $2,677 for a three-bedroom apartment, according to numbeo.com.
For this reason alone, it’s important to shop around and look for ways to save on your cost of living, with home insurance being one of the best ways to save. Cutting costs on things like home insurance and energy bills will help you save more money overall.
If you have a mortgage, then you are required to have home insurance in Toronto. Even if your home is completely paid off, home insurance provides you with that added level of protection to give you peace of mind in knowing your property and personal belongings are covered.
Saving On Home Insurance In Toronto Starts With A Quote
We help Toronto residents get the cheapest home insurance quotes. It is what we do best, and it’s in your best interest to explore your options before you choose to rent an apartment, buy a home or condo, or invest in real estate.
Ready to get the cheapest Toronto home insurance quotes? Compare online or call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 and start saving on your home insurance!
Most Popular Insurance Articles
We have lots of helpful insurance news and tips articles for Toronto drivers and homeowners. Here are a few of the most popular articles :
What Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
Lease Or Buy A New Car Guide – Is Leasing Or Financing Better?
Home & Auto Insurance Discount
G1, G2, G - Ontario’s Graduated Driver's Licensing System Guide
The Guide To Getting Your House Ready For Winter