Ottawa Home Insurance - It's Easy To Compare Cheap Quotes
You Could Save $300 Or More On Ottawa House Insurance
If you live in Ottawa or the surrounding area ThinkInsure can get you the cheapest rates and best coverage on Ottawa home insurance. Our customers choose ThinkInsure for home insurance because :
- We Are Your Savings Advice Experts : We want you to save money on Ottawa home insurance. This is why we are happy to help you find discounts and look for ways to save on your home insurance coverage and products.
- We Help You Compare The Best Home Insurance Quotes : Whether you need insurance for an apartment you are renting, you are buying your first home, or it’s time to renew your policy, we will help you compare and choose the best home insurance rates. We can do this because we partner with over 40 of the top insurance companies in Canada.
- We Are Your One Stop Shop For Home Insurance : Unlike some other companies and sites, we can provide one stop shopping for home insurance. Need expert advice? We can help! Time to shop for a home insurance quote? We specialize in this! Do you need to file a claim? We can help you with this, too! Call us anytime with all your home insurance needs. It’s what we do!
- You Can Expect Personal Service For All Home Insurance Matters : Customer service and satisfaction is a top priority for ThinkInsure. You will be assigned a dedicated personal service representative to take care of your home insurance. We are here to help you in any way we can!
Learn more about the reasons to choose ThinkInsure to be your Ottawa home insurance broker.
Compare quotes online OR call us toll-free 1-855-550-5515and start saving on Ottawa home insurance!
Save With The Cheapest Ottawa Home Insurance Quotes
With housing prices on the rise in Ottawa and across the country, we know that you want to find ways to save money. One way is to shop for the cheapest home insurance quotes in Ottawa. Buying a home is a major decision, and for most people, it’s the biggest financial investment you’ll make. Therefore, it’s imperative that you protect this investment with dependable home insurance at affordable rates – something our home insurance brokers excel in!
Compare Ottawa Home Insurance Quotes
- Compare quotes from 40+ insurance companies
- We save our customers hundreds everyday
- It's quick, easy and free
Savings Tip - Call UsCall to get additional home insurance discounts and expert savings advice. A quick call could save you a lot more!
Why Work With A Broker To Shop For You House Insurance?
Working with our home insurance brokers, regardless of the type of property insurance you need, will put you in a position to get the best possible insurance coverage to meet your needs. We will also help you get the cheapest home insurance quotes. Sounds like a win-win situation, right? Because it is!
- We are your experienced insurance advisors.
- We work with you to get the coverage you need for your property.
- We are experts in all type of home insurance for renters or tenents to home and condo owners insurance.
- We always put your insurance needs first.
- We love to help our policyholders save money on their policy.
When Should I Get A Home Insurance Quote In Ottawa?
There are many situations where it is advantageous to get a home insurance quote in Ottawa :
- When you are renting for the first time
- When you are moving
- When you are comparing homes
- When you complete a home renovation project
- When you make the transition from renter to home owner
- When you move from a condo to a home or vice versa
Getting a quote during these times ensures you not only save on your home insurance policy, but also that you have the right amount of coverage for your home.
Not sure if you have enough coverage? Think you may have too much? Not sure if something is covered? Call us today and one of our expert home insurance brokers will be happy to take a look for you. Call us toll-free at 1-855-550-5515.
Bundle Home Insurance With Auto Insurance To Save 20% More
One of the most effective ways to save money on your home and auto insurance is to bundle them together. Most insurers provide you with an instant discount for having both policies together. Combining your home and auto insurance could save you hundreds of dollars per year. Plus, you will have one company to contact and work with for all your insurance needs.
We Have Coverage For Any Ottawa Homeowner Or Resident
With the average cost of a residential home in Ottawa about $400,000 and with the cost to rent a one bedroom apartment in the city centre just under $1200, living costs are on the rise. One way to keep costs down is to shop around to save on your home insurance.
As Canada’s capital city, and the fourth largest in the country with well over 1 million residents living in the region, there is a diverse need for home insurance of all types. Home and condo owners, renters, short term tenants, students, and many others all have unique insurance needs to protect their property and personal belongings.
Whether you live in downtown Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata, Orleans, or Gloucester, we can help you get home insurance coverage. Our team can help you get coverage for your home whether it’s in an urban area, the suburbs, a rural area outside of Ottawa or anywhere else in the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
Known for being one of the best cities in which to live in terms of quality of living and cleanliness, and known for being the youngest and one of the most educated cities, there are many new home and property owners. If you’re one of them, always make sure that you consider home insurance as part of the buying process, and get a quote before making a final purchase decision to get the cheapest home insurance quotes in Ottawa.
Saving On Ottawa Home Insurance Starts With Comparing Quotes
Whether you are renting your first apartment, moving into a condo, or buying a family home, getting the cheapest home insurance rates in Ottawa starts by getting a quote and exploring your options. The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone – work with ThinkInsure to ensure you get the coverage you need and keep more money in your pocket.
Ottawa Home Insurance News And Blog
ThinkInsure takes pride in helping homeowners save on their home insurance and making sure they have proper coverage on their biggest asset. We update our site regularly with information and tips on insurance savings, safety, news and much more.
Mar 16, 2017: There is always something to do around the house, especially when the seasons change. We’ve put together the ultimate spring house maintenance checklist to help you get your home ready for the warm weather.
Mar 1, 2017: Did you know that overland flooding is not commonly covered as part of the water damage coverage in your home insurance policy? Learn about the difference between overland flooding and other flooding-related events, how to prevent it, and advice for getting overland flood insurance coverage.
Jan 30, 2017: Sewer backup related water damage claims are on the rise in Canada. Severe weather, large rainfalls and sudden downpours are putting extreme stress on our sewage systems, causing them to back up into homes. Learn about the steps you can take to prevent backups, and get insurance coverage to protect yourself against this water damage threat.
Dec 9, 2016: Water damage poses one of the most serious threats to your home. Whether it’s caused by sewer backup, severe weather, burst pipes, or flooding, homeowners need to ensure they have the proper home insurance in place.
Oct 5, 2016: The following guide provides you with some great tips to prepare your home for winter and ensure its safe and free from damage. You’ll learn about essential tasks you need to do so that your home and property can weather (pun intended) the usual Ontario wintry blast.
Most Popular Insurance Articles
We have lots of helpful insurance news and tips articles for Ottawa drivers and homeowners. Here are a few of the most popular articles :
What Are The Cheapest Cars To Insure?
Lease Or Buy A New Car Guide – Is Leasing Or Financing Better?
Home & Auto Insurance Discount
G1, G2, G - Ontario’s Graduated Driver's Licensing System Guide
The Guide To Getting Your House Ready For Winter