ThinkInsure Can Help You Save On Scarborough Auto Insurance
ThinkInsure has developed the reputation for offering the cheapest car insurance quotes in Scarborough. For more than 40 years, we have given our customers what they want – affordable car insurance coverage they can depend on.Do you want to save on your next insurance policy? Consider ThinkInsure because :
- On average, customers save over $400 a year : That got your attention, didn’t it? Why not get a quote with us and see how much money we can save you? It will only take a very small amount of your time.
- You pay nothing : That’s right; working with one of our licensed and independent insurance brokers is completely free. Sounds like a good deal to us!
- We have more than 40 insurance partners : This means that you have car insurance options – lots of them. We’ll search for the cheapest car insurance rates for you so you can save money.
Ready to see how much money you can save with ThinkInsure? Get an Online Quote or call 1-855-550-5515 and our brokers will happily help you get the cheapest rates possible. It’s what we do best!
Dave, Scarborough, Ontario
Cheap Scarborough Car Insurance – How To Save
If you want to get cheap car insurance rates, then you need to know the different ways that you can save. The good news is that we are going to let you in on the best ways to lower your insurance rates in Scarborough. Here are some of the most effective:
- Bundle your home and auto insurance into the same policy.
- Explore your group car insurance options.
- If you have been labelled a high risk driver, work with a broker who specializes in car insurance for high risk drivers.
- If you are a senior, explore your options for a seniors discount.
- Adjust your coverage amounts – for example, if you drive an older vehicle, lower your coverage amounts.
- Play around with your deductible.
- Take advantage of the winter tire discount.
- Talk with your broker to see if you qualify for any new discounts – things change over time, and it could create more cost savings.
- If you have a good driving record – keep it that way. If you have a poor driving record, work on improving it to get cheaper car insurance rates.
Most of these tips are common sense, meaning that virtually any driver can use these tips to start working on lowering their auto insurance rates. We can be the trusted guiding advisor you are looking for!
Bundle Auto and Home Insurance and save 15% or more! Compare Quotes or call toll-free 1-855-550-5515 to start saving now.
Compare Car Insurance Quotes In Scarborough With Ease
Comparing car insurance quotes is a must if you want to get the cheapest car insurance rates. And we’re not talking about comparing your coverage and rates with your neighbor. Car insurance is unique to each individual driver, meaning that you could have higher or lower rates than other drivers with similar characteristics. Also, insurance companies all have their own way of assessing drivers and assigning rates. These factors make it extremely important to compare auto insurance rates to get the lowest rates.
There are many things that will factor into setting a price for auto insurance, including:
- Your driving history
- The car you drive
- Where you live
- Your age
- Number of drivers listed on your policy
- How often you drive/what you use your vehicle for
- And more…
The key is to make sure you use the same information each time you get a quote. This ensures you are getting accurate quotes based on the same factors. Rather than trying to get quotes from different insurers on your own, why not let ThinkInsure do the shopping for you? You give us your information, and we will compare car insurance quotes from our trusted insurance partners, helping you to find the lowest rates and save money on your auto insurance policy.
Get Your Fast and Free Online Quote. Prefer to talk? Call 1-855-550-5515
Scarborough Auto Insurance Stats And Info
Located just east of Toronto on the other side of the Don Valley Parkway and along Lake Ontario, Scarborough is one of the largest regions of the GTA, with close to 700,000 residents. It is a popular destination for commuters, as the city offers quick access to most major highways, including Highway 401, Highway 404, Don Valley Parkway, and Highway 407.
Scarborough is one of the most expensive cities not only in Ontario, but in all of Canada, for auto insurance, making it imperative for Scarborough residents to explore their options and get a car insurance quote each time their policy comes up for renewal. Two neighborhoods in particular, Upper Rouge and Malvern, rank in the top 5 most expensive areas for auto insurance in the GTA. Residents in these areas spend more than $2,000 annually on auto insurance, hundreds of dollars more yearly than other drivers in Canada.
Scarborough Has Some Of The Most Dangerous Intersections In Canada
According to Yahoo Autos Canada, Scarborough has 3 of the top 20 most dangerous intersections in Canada :
- Kennedy Road and Sheppard Avenue East (13th)
- Kennedy Road and Steeles Avenue East (14th)
- McCowan Road and Sheppard Avenue East (15th)
One of the main reasons why these intersections make the list is the high volume of traffic in the region, with many on and off ramps to the 401 in the area.
“These three Scarborough intersections have the ingredients to make the perfect danger zones and they are on the 42 Division’s high priority list for a reason. Pedestrians and drivers in this area may not witness any accidents, however, they should always practice caution in these busy spots,” says Alissa Heidman in The Toronto Observer.
Save On Scarborough Car Insurance By Comparing Quotes With ThinkInsure
Saving money on auto insurance in Scarborough can be accomplished by :
- Getting an annual car insurance quote.
- Avoiding risky intersections and busy roads.
- Being dedicated to safe, aware, and effective driving.
- Always being aware of your surroundings when driving.
- Always being aware of your surroundings when driving.
Ready to explore your car insurance options? Call 1-855-550-5515 and speak to a licensed broker or get a quote online anytime.
Latest Car Insurance News & Tips Articles
Mar 20, 2019: A car insurance policy is something you need to drive. All drivers have them, but how much do you know about your car insurance policy? In this blog, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about car insurance policies.
Car Insurance Quotes By Province And City
We are a licensed Alberta and Ontario car insurance broker. So if you are an Alberta or Ontario driver we can get you coverage. Since we work with so many insurance companies you'll be able to compare mutliple quotes for your region and get the lowest rate.